11-May-2009, 08:32 AM
"JOINNN USSSSS" :D

Welcome aboard, man. :)

DawnGirl27
12-May-2009, 01:19 AM
Welcome! :)

Yojimbo
12-May-2009, 03:44 PM
Welcome to the boards, LivingDead. Glad to have you on board!

darth los
12-May-2009, 04:12 PM
Hi, guys, I wanted to say hello and to also say sorry for so many posts about new books. Didn't know that was a no-no. I like to play by the rules when possible.
So I thought I'd share a little about me and what I love about zombies, so you will know I am not just a guy using this site to promote books.
First off, am a big Romero fan. Dawn of the Dead is my favorite movie. Can watch it again and again but try to limit each viewing so I don't know every second by heart.
I write a little and one day hope to have a real book completed for the wide world. I own a lot of zombie movies and books, and eat it up as much as I can. Even got a bunch of undead toys. I just got a set of the Japan Dawn of the Dead guys. the 4 with the red packaging. The one looks like Savini is very cool.
I'm pretty sure I have a few collectibles that are unique, like severed heads and a few books that weren't out there mass market.
One day I'll die and my wife will sell them on ebay. A morbid thought but the truth.
So anyway. I absolutely love zombies. To me its a way of dealing with the inevitability of death that stalks us all.
That's it, talk to you guys soon on the posts. :lol:

Welcome to the boards. And about the ebay thing:

Can you say "Living Will"? :lol: :dead:

:cool:

livingdeadpress
12-May-2009, 06:17 PM