PDA

View Full Version : No more ZFE???

MikePizzoff
28-Jul-2009, 08:45 AM
I had always wanted to gain the title of "Zombie Flesh Eater" and be able to do whatever wonderful things high-posters are entitled to... but did you guys do off with that stuff? I could have sworn you lowered the post count to 3,000 posts for the point to become a ZFE? Perhaps I'm mistaken.

MinionZombie
28-Jul-2009, 09:27 AM
I had always wanted to gain the title of "Zombie Flesh Eater" and be able to do whatever wonderful things high-posters are entitled to... but did you guys do off with that stuff? I could have sworn you lowered the post count to 3,000 posts for the point to become a ZFE? Perhaps I'm mistaken.
There appears to be a sixth star you still have to attain - that comes at 3600 posts, so sayeth the FAQ ... I remember Andy saying something about statuses before, but I can't remember for the life of me.

MikePizzoff
28-Jul-2009, 05:11 PM
Ah, many thanks, SENSEI.

darth los
28-Jul-2009, 05:38 PM
Ah, many thanks, SENSEI.

Your almost there mike !!

you do realize of course that the initiation process is rigorous.

But once the swelling goes down it's all good from there!! :p :lol:

It's like in the movie hellraiser. We have such wonderful things to show you.....:blood:

:cool:

MinionZombie
28-Jul-2009, 06:45 PM
It's like in the movie hellraiser. We have such wonderful things to show you.....:bloodmouth:

Like the incredible "extendo-mop" - stretches to 3 metres long!!! - ideal for mopping the blood-splattered ceiling of your very own mansion. :D

AcesandEights
28-Jul-2009, 07:01 PM
No way! I thought the magic number was something like 5,000 and reconciled myself to getting there sometime next decade, but hope springs eternal ;)

Andy
28-Jul-2009, 09:57 PM
When we came over to vBulletin from the old forums, the rank of ZFE was drastically changed, on the old board it was just a title and nothing more.. on these boards it actually is a group, so it completly changes your rank, title and privileges that you have as a member.

As a result of this, the requirment was increased to 5000, not decreased.

And MZ is refering to ranks, which are related to your status as a member as you get 1-6 silver stars increasing with your post count.. ZFE members have 6 red stars, VIP members have 6 blue stars and staff members have 6 gold stars.

MoonSylver
28-Jul-2009, 10:19 PM
And I still weep for all the stars I lost to board crashes over the years...http://files.boardgamegeek.com/images/cry.gifhttp://files.boardgamegeek.com/images/cry.gifhttp://files.boardgamegeek.com/images/cry.gif:lol::lol::lol:

MikePizzoff
28-Jul-2009, 10:28 PM
Yargh, about another 1.5 years to go. (kicks rocks with head hanging in shame)

Andy
28-Jul-2009, 10:38 PM
Yargh, about another 1.5 years to go. (kicks rocks with head hanging in shame)
If its any consolation the requirement was originally doubled to 8000 posts when we first came to Vb, then we looked at it again and decided to reduce it to 5000.