PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble!

keomama
17-Aug-2009, 09:25 PM
New member here, bought the subscription last Thursday and sent prv msg and emails but nobody got back to me - is anyone else having trouble logging into the fiction section? :annoyed:

MinionZombie
19-Aug-2009, 09:54 AM
New member here, bought the subscription last Thursday and sent prv msg and emails but nobody got back to me - is anyone else having trouble logging into the fiction section? :annoyed:
I've forwarded this to Neil, the site owner, who deals with all things Fiction Section - he's on holiday at the moment, but should be back soon to help you out.

keomama
19-Aug-2009, 06:28 PM
Thanks! I was able to log in under my unsubscribed account and finally finish the last chapter of the story I was reading - it was making me nuts! I'm so glad. Can't wait until I have more reads available!

capncnut
19-Aug-2009, 06:29 PM
Glad to hear that you were able to access the fiction section. Enjoy! :)

Neil
20-Aug-2009, 09:24 AM

Sorry been away for a week - Will be back at 'my desk' later today so will look then...