PDA

View Full Version : Music to Kill zombies by... (Your pick...)

Cykotic
22-May-2006, 04:24 PM
I know this has already been discussed and I'm sorry for doing it again, but what tracks would you listen to while killing zombies? Here are my choices:

Metallica: The Memory Remains, St Anger, Whiplash
Cradle of Filth: Her Ghost in the Fog, No Time To Cry, Malice Through the Looking Glass
Slipknot: The Heretic Anthem, (Sic), Disasterpiece
Rage against the Machine: Killing in the Name, Bullet in the Head, Wake Up
Killswitch Engage: The End of Heartbreak
Mad Capsule Markets: Pulse, Gaga Life, Wardance, This is the Mad Style, Cistm K0nfliqt, Scary - Delete Streamin' Freq. From Fear Side

Ok, My taste in music sucks....

bassman
22-May-2006, 04:27 PM
After seeing "Shaun"....I think "You're My Best friend" by Queen would be perfect:D

Other than that, I probably wouldn't give a sh*t about music....just staying alive. I guess I would listen to my normal stuff if I had to, though...

cjcurlee
22-May-2006, 04:52 PM
LOL- I say "Bodies" by Drowning Pool would be an excellent song to kill zombies by. :elol:

MaximusIncredulous
22-May-2006, 04:55 PM
Chopin's Sonata No. 2 In B-Flat Minor, Op. 35, 'Funeral March': Marche funebre

Since having my ears plugged up with headphones will probably contribute to my getting slaughtered by those things, I may as well have my funeral dirge playing in my head.

EvilNed
22-May-2006, 04:56 PM
After seeing "Shaun"....I think "You're My Best friend" by Queen would be perfect:D

You mean "Don't Stop Me Now", of course. :) Great scene and great song.

I think the song "Pussy Liquor" by Rob Zombie would be real nice to clean out a bunch of slow walkers too. Imagine clearing out a bar to that song, taking your time to aim the shots.

Likewise, "I'm Immortal/Princes of the Universe" by Queen would be another great song. Also "Hammer to Fall"

And don't kill me, but "One of the Living" by Tina Turner.

Also, why not "Little Willy" by Sweet? It'd be really cool... If my name was Willy. For a more upbeat actionscene, I'd pick "Lecher Bitch" by Genitorturers, "Warrior of Ice" by Rhapsody or "Orion, The Hunter" by Symphony X.

Mike70
22-May-2006, 05:23 PM
anything by slayer (particulary reign in blood)
the empire strikes first by bad religion
most anything by disturbed
the middle of nowhere by orbital

axlish
22-May-2006, 06:01 PM
GWAR - Scumdogs of the Universe. The entire CD.

bassman
22-May-2006, 07:34 PM
You mean "Don't Stop Me Now", of course. :) Great scene and great song.

I think the song "Pussy Liquor" by Rob Zombie would be real nice to clean out a bunch of slow walkers too. Imagine clearing out a bar to that song, taking your time to aim the shots.

Likewise, "I'm Immortal/Princes of the Universe" by Queen would be another great song. Also "Hammer to Fall"

And don't kill me, but "One of the Living" by Tina Turner.

Also, why not "Little Willy" by Sweet? It'd be really cool... If my name was Willy. For a more upbeat actionscene, I'd pick "Lecher Bitch" by Genitorturers, "Warrior of Ice" by Rhapsody or "Orion, The Hunter" by Symphony X.

No....I mean exactly what I said. Watch the film again(credits included):rolleyes:

Deadman_Deluxe
22-May-2006, 07:36 PM
Lungworm obviously .... they ONLY make music specifically to kill zombies by :D

Bunker65
22-May-2006, 07:39 PM
I think I'd go with the collective works of Yanni, John Tesh, Michael Bolton & Kenny G. That alone would drive me into a killing rage that I would be able to use to the utmost advantage :D.

Even if I was to succomb to the zombie onslaught, I would be HAPPY to give up my fight after listening to those collective works :lol:.

MapMan
22-May-2006, 07:57 PM
Saturday Night Fever soundtrack

Depeche Mode: Fly on the wind screen
Golden Earring: Radar Love
Iron Madien: Die with your Boots on
Judas Priest: You got another thing coming
AC / DC: Highway to Hell
Motley Crue: Looks that kill
Dr. Dre: The Next episode

EvilNed
22-May-2006, 08:02 PM
No....I mean exactly what I said. Watch the film again(credits included):rolleyes:

Well, as far as I remember, they never kill any zombies to that song they do to Don't Stop Me Now. Thus my mistake.

I guess I'll do the rolling eyes thing too... :rolleyes:

bassman
22-May-2006, 09:44 PM
Well, as far as I remember, they never kill any zombies to that song they do to Don't Stop Me Now. Thus my mistake.

I guess I'll do the rolling eyes thing too... :rolleyes:

Who says they have to kill zombies during the song? I thought it was a great choice because of the song itself.

"oooo you make me live" - perfect:D

EvilNed
22-May-2006, 10:48 PM
"oooo you make me live" - perfect:D

Good point. :o

creepntom
22-May-2006, 10:53 PM
are you bleepin kidding me? no one's mentioned cannibal corpse wtf? :eek: :D

from butchered at birth right up to the song pit of zombies

NVK
23-May-2006, 01:31 AM
..........Anything by Jim Croce.

ipotts85
23-May-2006, 02:10 AM
slayer slayer slayer
in constant rotation while zombies are murrrddddeeeerrreeeeedddd.

AcesandEights
23-May-2006, 02:49 AM
...Walk by Pantera

:evil: Nice! :evil:

erisi236
23-May-2006, 03:12 AM
I use Wagner, it scares the hell out of the stenches.

:D

MikePizzoff
23-May-2006, 04:15 AM
-The entire "Beneath The Remains" LP by Sepultura
-"Painkiller" by Judas Priest
-"Onward Into Countless Battles" by Unleashed
-"Zombie Ritual" by Death
-"Zombie Attack" by Tankard

I don't feel like thinking of any more.

jdog
23-May-2006, 07:21 PM
slayer dead skin mask, and angel of death would be what i listen to. maybe some alexisonfire as well

zombie04
23-May-2006, 09:30 PM
most AC/DC stuff, a good deal of Metallica, and of course the Kung Fu Fighting because that song always needs to be played.

LoneCrusader
24-May-2006, 01:41 AM
Bunch of Metallica
Bunch of ACDC
Johnny Cash - When the Man Comes Around (as seen in dawn '04)
Drowning Pool - "Rise Up"
The Punisher - "Step Up"
and Breaking Benjamin - "FireFly"

I think those would be perfect.

bassman
24-May-2006, 02:06 PM
"Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band" - The Beatles
"Physical Graffiti" - Led Zeppelin
"Light Fuse, Get Away" - Widespread Panic
"A Show of Hands" - Victor Wooten
"Before These Crowded Streets" - Dave Matthews Band
"Evolver" - 311
"On the Beach" - Neil Young
"Diorama" - Silverchair
"Abbey Road" - The Beatles
"Transistor" - 311
"Up All Night" - John Scofield
"Live Art" - Bela Fleck and the Flecktones

Okay, so I'm just listing some of my favorite albums......but that's what everyone else is doing.:p Plus, there needed to be some variety in this thread. Every thing listed so far has been "metal"....I had to change that....

MaximusIncredulous
24-May-2006, 02:22 PM
Every thing listed so far has been "metal"....

Not quite.

MikePizzoff
24-May-2006, 03:03 PM
Every thing listed so far has been "metal"

Not everything, but a good amount of it because heavy metal will get your blood flowing for destruction and rampage. I really don't see how The Dave Mathews Band or The Beatles can get someone pumped up to go on a zombie killing spree.

wayzim
24-May-2006, 03:06 PM
I know this has already been discussed and I'm sorry for doing it again, but what tracks would you listen to while killing zombies?

Disorder In The House, Warren Zevon
Roland The Headless Thompson Gunner, Warren Zevon
Lawyers, Guns, and Money, Warren Zevon

Way Zim
"Disorder in the house, Reptile Wisdom. Zombies on the lawn, staggering around. "
From Zevon's final album, The Wind

bassman
24-May-2006, 03:41 PM
Not everything, but a good amount of it because heavy metal will get your blood flowing for destruction and rampage. I really don't see how The Dave Mathews Band or The Beatles can get someone pumped up to go on a zombie killing spree.

Yeah, I know not everything was metal...but most of it. I didn't know it had to get me "pumped" to go on a "killing spree". I was basically just listing some of my favorite albums.....and if some crazy sh*t went down like it does in the Dead films.....I would still probably listen to the same music. If you knew what kind of music John Scofield or Victor Wooten make you would have really found my list strange...

True, Dave Matthews Band or the Beatles aren't necessarily good for destruction and rampage, but it's good music. I don't like getting angry and excited. I chill.:cool:

LoSTBoY
24-May-2006, 05:46 PM
Something from Prodigy or Aphex Twins, fast and violent.

I'd use some Doors too, but I do everything to them. :sneaky:

MikePizzoff
24-May-2006, 07:06 PM
If you knew what kind of music John Scofield or Victor Wooten make you would have really found my list strange...

My Father's a bassist, so I do know who Victor Wooten is. :cool:

Adrenochrome
24-May-2006, 07:10 PM
Something from Prodigy or Aphex Twins, fast and violent.

I'd use some Doors too, but I do everything to them. :sneaky:
oooo yes Aphex Twins!!! Like, Window Licker!!!!
anything by Iron Maiden
OLD Judas Priest
The Hobo Song by John Prine.
Ace of Spades by Motorhead
Dueling Banjos
Atomic Dog by George Clinton and the Parlament Funkadelic
and, The P*ssy Song - By Lords of Acid

I'd beat some mu-phuqin zombie ass with these here tunes.

ipotts85
24-May-2006, 09:20 PM
motorhead
good call

and something by the misfits.

Yeah, I know not everything was metal...but most of it. I didn't know it had to get me "pumped" to go on a "killing spree". I was basically just listing some of my favorite albums.....and if some crazy sh*t went down like it does in the Dead films.....I would still probably listen to the same music. If you knew what kind of music John Scofield or Victor Wooten make you would have really found my list strange...

True, Dave Matthews Band or the Beatles aren't necessarily good for destruction and rampage, but it's good music. I don't like getting angry and excited. I chill.:cool:

none of that pussy ****. you would probably get eaten in the first five minutes. loud and fast baby!

erisi236
24-May-2006, 09:35 PM
I still think some nice thunderous Classical music would rock whille gunning down zombies :)