PDA

View Full Version : Pandorum

Eyebiter
25-Sep-2009, 09:15 PM
Anyone else seen Pandorum? Decent scifi/horror movie. Surprised how good it was. Another one of those films that's worth going to see in the theater.

Pandorum movie trailer (may contain spoilers)

jMhgI83ny54

Skippy911sc
28-Sep-2009, 02:41 PM
One of my firends saw it on Sunday...gave it a 6 out of 10...but then again he has a baby and this is the first movie he has seen in a long time...so take it with a grain of salt.

dmbfanintn
28-Sep-2009, 02:49 PM
We went to see it Saturday night. It was really good with a few twists at the end.

Probably one of the best Sci-fi horror/Space movies since Alien. The suspense was great and the scares were aplenty!

The monsters were really cool and the characters were very believable. My only gripe is that there should have been an unknown playing the Dennis Quaid role.

Definitely should check this one out at the theatre!

Danny
28-Sep-2009, 02:58 PM
eh, that looks a bit like resident evil meets event horizon, both flicks i dont consider great but will watch when theres nothing on.

but im guessing the creatures are the descendants of the rest of the crew that got out of stasis earlier, if not i'll eat my trilby.:lol:

dmbfanintn
28-Sep-2009, 03:02 PM
eh, that looks a bit like resident evil meets event horizon, both flicks i dont consider great but will watch when theres nothing on.

but im guessing the creatures are the descendants of the rest of the crew that got out of stasis earlier, if not i'll eat my trilby.:lol:

Hope you're hungry

AcesandEights
29-Sep-2009, 01:50 PM
I've been considering going into this largely blind, as I have little in the way of foreknowledge of its plot and what exactly to expect. Should make for a nice surprise if I can get around to it.

Danny
29-Sep-2009, 01:59 PM
I've been considering going into this largely blind, as I have little in the way of foreknowledge of its plot and what exactly to expect. Should make for a nice surprise if I can get around to it.

thats what i did with district 9 and loved it.

though imma let it finish, but moon was better.