PDA

View Full Version : Jonah Hex Film

AcesandEights
01-Oct-2009, 05:34 PM
I just thought I'd bring it up, as Jonah Hex was recently mentioned in that Ultimate Zombie Strike Team (http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?t=14847) thread.

Anyway, this outing stars Josh Brolin (cool), Megan Fox (meh) and John Malkovich (huh?) and is due out June, 2010.

http://vrempire.com/Image/BlogImg/20090728-JonahHex/JonahHexMovie.jpg

Unfortunately a premise floating around the web about Hex tracking a 'voodoo practitioner bent on liberating the South by raising an army of the undead' was denied by one of the writers, but it might be fun. Maybe...

MinionZombie
01-Oct-2009, 05:42 PM
Apparently Megan Fox only shot for 5 days on the movie, so methinks her part will be limited in the movie - it's only because of her being every 13 year old's preferred spank material at the moment.

The movie is apparently very male-centered, there's not much female involvement in it, so I've read anyway.

Megan Fox thinks it's a kick ass movie though, so that's her view at least.

bassman
01-Oct-2009, 06:19 PM
Yeah...the skank was thrown onto the poster for the little boys to go all googly-eyed...

MoonSylver
01-Oct-2009, 08:11 PM
Unfortunately a premise floating around the web about Hex tracking a 'voodoo practitioner bent on liberating the South by raising an army of the undead' was denied by one of the writers, but it might be fun. Maybe...

From what I understand, the Hex comics of latter years are more "weird west" oriented, so this or something similar wouldn't surprise me. A shame, as a straight up western sans supernatural elements would be cool.

The movie is apparently very male-centered, there's not much female involvement in it, so I've read anyway.

:D

Megan Fox thinks it's a kick ass movie though, so that's her view at least.

:rolleyes:

MinionZombie
02-Oct-2009, 10:02 AM
Yeah...the skank was thrown onto the poster for the little boys to go all googly-eyed...
lol, I read that as "gooey-eyed", so I was just about to make a semen joke ... oh well ... :D

MoonSylver
02-Oct-2009, 11:39 AM
lol, I read that as "gooey-eyed", so I was just about to make a semen joke ... oh well ... :D

Premature e-joke-ulation?:lol:

Danny
02-Oct-2009, 11:56 AM
megan foxes stupid face/chiseled jaw?

*claps*

im out. love the comics, but im out.

MinionZombie
02-Oct-2009, 05:34 PM
Premature e-joke-ulation?:lol:

Bravo, Sir. :cool:

megan foxes stupid face/chiseled jaw?

*claps*

im out. love the comics, but im out.

Bit premature yourself there hells, like I said, she only shot for 5 days on the whole movie, so she's apparently not in it much at all. Her on the poster is pure marketing gimmick.

I wonder how many 13 year olds will ask for a laminated Jennifer's Body / Jonah Hex poster this Christmas? :elol::barf::elol: