PDA

View Full Version : Treehouse of Horror XX...

MinionZombie
19-Oct-2009, 12:11 PM
Just saw the new Simpson's halloween episode, and there was a spiffing riff on 28 Days Later (as well as a spiffing Dial M For Murder type deeley ... the third story was a bit meh, though). :)

The townsfolk get turned into "munchers" after eating burgers created from cows that were fed cows. It presents a pretty cool post apocalyptical Springfield.

Check it out if you haven't already given it a gander, or find it somewhere, or see it on telly no doubt sometime soon here in the UK.

I'll have to go back and re-watch that segment more closely as there was so much going on.

3pidemiC
19-Oct-2009, 12:42 PM
I recorded it on my DVDR. I'll cheggitout later.

AcesandEights
19-Oct-2009, 01:29 PM
Death and taxes...and The Simpsons.

I missed the episode, so I'll catch it on a re-cast.

bassman
19-Oct-2009, 01:35 PM
They've already aired this years Treehouse episode? It's the middle of October. Shouldn't they wait until....ya know....the END of October?:confused:

MinionZombie
19-Oct-2009, 01:39 PM
They've already aired this years Treehouse episode? It's the middle of October. Shouldn't they wait until....ya know....the END of October?:confused:
It's nearer the mark than they've sometimes been. :p

But yeah, they could have waited one more week to show this one, and instead shown another episode.

Regardless, it was a good episode. :)

Rottedfreak
19-Oct-2009, 03:15 PM
Moe: "A little tip you might want to wash me before you eat me."

Nothing will top Dial Z for Zombies.

DubiousComforts
19-Oct-2009, 03:32 PM
Just saw the new Simpson's halloween episode, and there was a spiffing riff on 28 Days Later
The segment included nods to I am Legend, the Dawn remake, the original Night of the Living Dead and probably a few more that I didn't immediately notice.

MikePizzoff
19-Oct-2009, 04:01 PM

Out of the 20 installments of Treehouse of Horror, twice have actually been ON Halloween... and eight were aired in November.

zombie04
24-Oct-2009, 05:45 AM
Out of the 20 installments of Treehouse of Horror, twice have actually been ON Halloween... and eight were aired in November.

I did enjoy the one where it aired in November and started with Kang and Kodos putting up Christmas decorations. Typically when the Treehouse of Horror airs after Halloween they'll make some kind of comment about it which I always enjoy.

Missed it this year though. Somehow I managed to forget it:eek:

octo7
24-Oct-2009, 01:27 PM
the simpsons seems more forgettable with each episode, i havent enjoyed it in about 10 years.