PDA

View Full Version : What zombie would you be ?

MapMan
26-May-2006, 01:16 AM
If I was a stench I would want to be a Krispy Kreme doughnut employee zombie. The white blood soaked uniform, green hat, smell of glazed doughnuts and fresh human liver.

Adrenochrome
26-May-2006, 01:44 AM
I'd want to be a zombie wearing a T Shirt that says "I'm With Stupid" and walk next to svenburny

Guru ofthe Dead
26-May-2006, 04:17 AM
I'd want to be a zombie wearing a T Shirt that says "I'm With Stupid" and walk next to svenburny
I Second that motion. However I would rather be carrying his severed head and stomp on it like Big Daddy in Land.:cool:

livingdead7
26-May-2006, 04:58 AM
If I was a zombie, I'd want to really stick out. I think I'd dress like Michael Myers from the Halloween movies right before I died.

Guru ofthe Dead
26-May-2006, 06:26 AM
I also would'nt mind wandering around just after a convention with a Dawn shirt on. That would be too ironic.:cool:

Philly_SWAT
26-May-2006, 07:18 AM
I would want to die with a zombie mask on, and then end up looking like the mask I was wearing underneath the mask. Imagine everyone's surprise when the mask came off and the actual face looked just like the mask.

On second thought.....I wouldnt want to be a zombie. I dont want to be walking around....like that.

Guru ofthe Dead
26-May-2006, 07:31 AM
I would want to die with a zombie mask on, and then end up looking like the mask I was wearing underneath the mask. Imagine everyone's surprise when the mask came off and the actual face looked just like the mask.

On second thought.....I wouldnt want to be a zombie. I dont want to be walking around....like that.

I like the mask idea, personally I still like the idea of headshots instead of eating warm human flesh. It's al little gamey.:lol:

FleshMask
26-May-2006, 08:06 PM
I would be the zombie shuffling around, with his pant around his ankles....

MaximusIncredulous
26-May-2006, 08:18 PM
Would it be possible to become a zombie that can use a pogo stick? If so, there I go.

Night:
http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/5e96971423.jpg

Dawn/Day:
http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/bfae0a77be.jpg

FleshMask
26-May-2006, 08:26 PM
Maybe with the way Romero is making is movies, zombies may use pogos...

kar98k
27-May-2006, 08:43 AM
i would wanna be the zombie from dawn thats wearing that wide brimmed hat and standing up on a hill when the redneck shoots it, except i dont wanna be shot... i'd shoot them!!!:mad: :skull: :elol: :skull: :mad: :skull: :elol: :skull: :mad: :skull: :elol: :skull: :mad:

i would be the boyfriend zombie from LOTD thats holding hands with the girl zombie