PDA

View Full Version : What HORROR Movies have you seen? (besides the "Dead" series) Here's My List

LadyOfDarkness
10-Nov-2009, 09:49 PM
I've changed my thread to

"What are your FAVORITE Horror Movies?"

I realize that we have ALL seen ALOT of Horror Movies and I started a list below but I am now asking people to just list their FAVORITE HORROR MOVIES (not all the horror movies they've seen) lol, that would fill up probably ALL the HORROR thread space we have on here and we don't want to make Andy ummmm, upset :confused: lol

I will add more of just my FAVORITES to this list later. :p

HERE GOES:

1) Halloween (1, 4 & 5)
2) Friday the 13th (the original)
3) The Last House on The Left (scared the HELL outta me! - was a teenager when I saw it - on the BIG screen! hard to watch) :eek:
4) Motel Hell (very gorey - saw it on the BIG screen too)
5) The Hills Have Eyes (OMG one of the SCAREST movies I've ever seen!)
6) The Hills Have Eyes remake (which I thought was even better then the original & scarier!) Part 2 (not so good)
7) The Hitcher (the original)
8) The Hitcher 1 & 2 remake (not as good)
9) Creepshow (excellent ofcourse)
10) Resident Evil (1-3 - I loved them because I love the video games)
11) Silent Hill - (same as above)
12) Pet Sematary (good one)
13) Pet Sematary 2 (sucked)
14) Joy Ride
15) Joy Ride 2 (liked both of them)
16) Final Destination (1-3 liked all of them)
17) Alone in the Dark (good)
18) 28 days later (excellent Zombie movie)
19) Wolf Creek (scared the pants off me! hard to watch)
20) Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer (hardest movie to watch -esp when they kill the kid - seems so real like watching a "snuff film"- scared me to death)
21) Saw (one of the goriest movies I ever "saw" lol)
22) 30 Days of Night (vampires-not sure horror but good movie)
23) I am Legend (Loved it! Good Zombie end of world movie)
24) The Mist (Excellent!)
25) The Exorcist (I was a kid when that came out so I had to wait to see it until I was older, lol but wow what can you say - classic horror! That movie startled alot of people!, lol) :barf:

OH and I have to mention (someone here told me to - that I did see "Dawn of the Dead" on the BIG screen. :p I was too young to get into the threatre so a parent took me and a friend of mine to see it but it was AWESOME!!! Anyone else here see that on the BIG screen?

And.....has anyone seen the movie series "Faces Of Death"? It was SUPPOSED to be REAL acts of MURDER on film. I saw the first couple in the series and OMG ......I had nightmares of that poor little monkey with his head stuck in hole in the table in that restaurant while those people sat around it beating him with hammers as he screamed.......until he was dead...then they cut the top of his head off and ate his brains. This was back in the 80's...but I'll never forget it....I wish I never watched it. :( It was horrible. That was definately the WORST movie I ever saw. Just wondering if anyone else saw those films?

LoD

deadpunk
10-Nov-2009, 09:57 PM
If MZ tries to post that list, the server is gonna crash for sure...:lol::lol::lol:

MoonSylver
10-Nov-2009, 10:12 PM
Good lord, where would I even start...at my parents old place I've got over 1200 movies on VHS alone stashed away (not all horror, but probably 25- 50%?)

I've seen a lot of horror movies...:p

clanglee
10-Nov-2009, 10:23 PM
Yeah, it's probably easier to list the horror movies that I havn't seen. :D

LadyOfDarkness
10-Nov-2009, 10:31 PM
come'on ya big chickens.......... hehe

:moon:

krakenslayer
10-Nov-2009, 11:26 PM
And.....has anyone seen the movie series "Faces Of Death"? It was SUPPOSED to be REAL acts of MURDER on film. I saw the first couple in the series and OMG ......I had nightmares of that poor little monkey with his head stuck in hole in the table in that restaurant while those people sat around it beating him with hammers as he screamed.......until he was dead...then they cut the top of his head off and ate his brains. This was back in the 80's...but I'll never forget it....I wish I never watched it. :( It was horrible. That was definately the WORST movie I ever saw. Just wondering if anyone else saw those films?

You'll be glad to hear that the Faces of Death movies were largely put together using fake, staged footage. There were bits and pieces of real documentary material - an airplane exploding, a girl jumping from a building, a parachute failing to open, rotting corpses in catacombs, autopsies, soldiers shooting each other in WW2, etc. - but the majority of the "big, gross scenes" were done using special effects. This includes the monkey scene (the money was genuinely terrified during the shooting of the scene, but they didn't actually hit it or kill it), the police shoot-out, the electric chair sequence, the "leaked" footage of Satanic sacrifices, and the crocodile attack.

I suppose you could look at it as "re-enactments", like on TV crime programmes or whatever.

There are, however, a lot of never videos and websites that DO have a lot more real death footage - there's the Traces of Death video series, as well as Faces of Gore. But DO NOT take that as a recommendation. Both of these are absolutely sickening, mostly because they have voice overs that actually make fun of the victims. Watching them really makes think - what if these poor people were my family or friends, and thousands of assholes were sitting around laughing at their deaths? :(

Faces of Gore is probably the worst of the bunch, because it's much more grotesque - the director only picked footage that was extremely bloody, gory and disturbing such as foetuses, burned bodies, etc., as opposed to Traces of Death where it's mostly stuff like boxing accidents, car crashes, suicides, etc. But, on the other hand, you don't see anyone actually die in Faces of Gore, it's just aftermath footage of people who are already dead, whereas in Traces you see people die over and over in slow motion.

These are NOT nice films, and I do not advise you to seek them out. Even I regret seeing these movies. :barf:

Of course, there are also supposedly "snuff movies" where people are actually killed for the the purpose of making a movie (unlike the real death films, which are just collections of documentary footage). Unless you count stuff like Taleban execution videos or the Dnepropetrovsk video, no police force has ever found a commercially available snuff movie, so they may not even exist.

Ghost Of War
11-Nov-2009, 07:34 AM
Let's just say I've seen most of them. If I sat here listing every horror film I'd ever seen, I'd get the sack from work. :shifty:

SymphonicX
11-Nov-2009, 10:06 AM
Same here...being a fan of the genre I've seen more than I can remember...even recently I have one of those moments where I go "OMG, I remember that!!"

Only things I tend to avoid is slasher movies, other than that anything else is golden. :)

EvilNed
11-Nov-2009, 10:08 AM
Yeah, I've seen hundreds of horror films. But I'm nowhere near seeing everything...

LadyOfDarkness
14-Nov-2009, 02:03 AM
Thank you for letting me know that the "Faces of Death" movies were not REAL and just "recreated" death scenes. I am SO relieved - especially after hearing that that poor little monkey didn't get torturted and die, thank God! :) I feel much better now. Yeah, the corpses rotting in the tombs didn't bother me so much, that's life, or shall we say "death". It's a part of life and I worked at a funeral home as a secretary for awhile so I've seen "dead people". :p Yeah, I was younger when I saw these movies and it was creepy but NOTHING like seeing people actually "dying" on screen a real death.

Yeah, believe me I will not look for the other movies you mentioned. That would put me back in the postion I thought I was in with "Faces of Death" back then (and they sound alot worse then that series was) plus they ARE real. Besides I can hardly watch some of those "Shocking videos" they show on "True Tv" lately even. :lol:

Yes, I've heard of those "Snuff Films" of men raping and killing women on film just for some sick pleasure and then selling them. There are some really sick freaks out there in this world. :( Pretty scarey.

As long as I know the blood and gore is fake I'm okay with it. Like everyone else here, I enjoy it because it comes along with horror which consists of a good scare, suspense, a monster (or bad guy or guys) and consiquently killing. There is usually at least one surviver and we cheer them on the whole time not knowing which one will survive but hoping its a certain person we choose and expecting alot of close calls along the way which makes for some heart-pounding action and suspense throughout the entire movie which keeps us on the edge of our seat. This is the nature of the horror movie and we fans thrive on it.

I've said for years (since I was a teenager) that watching horror movies is an "escape" from the real world we live in today and it helps us get through our own daily lives (trials and stress that we deal with daily) and after we walk out of that theatre (or finish watching that video) we feel destressed somehow and it's like getting off a rollercoaster - we feel refief. We somehow feel like if we can get thorugh that (although it may have been fake) - then we can now conquer the rest of the day (or wharever kind of challenge awaits us in the real world).

That's my take on it anyway. A little secret about me though - in "real-life" I'm squimish of needles. When they take my blood I can't look. :hyper: And I hate hospitals. Blood and guts gross me out big time! :stunned: So I could never be a nurse. heheheheheheheheheh :lol:

Anyway, let me rephrase this POST to say:

IF ANYONE WANTS TO LIST THEIR "FAVORITE HORROR MOVIES HERE - THAT WOULD BE GREAT" :D

We don't want to crowd up the ENTIRE BOARD with all of our lists of how many horror movies we've each seen (1,000's) and have Andy go nuts on us do we? :confused: hehe

LoD

danerden
30-Sep-2010, 12:03 PM
I have watched "Splice" movie last time.It's very horror able movie.I have watched this movie in night with our friends.

MikePizzoff
30-Sep-2010, 05:15 PM
Whoa, this thread has deadpunk in it. I forgot about that guy. Anybody know what happened to him?

On topic with Faces of Death... I own original copies of the first three TRACES Of Death on VHS. Found them all at a mom&pop video store that was going out of business, for $3 a piece. They're all in great quality, too. Not sure what they're going for now, but when I first obtained them they were selling for A LOT of money on the internet. Watched each one of them once and don't think I could ever put myself through that again... I saw some things that completely fucked up my brain for life... I definitely would not recommend it to anyone.

ProfessorChaos
30-Sep-2010, 05:27 PM
i'm intrigued, mike...such as? i recall seeing a faces of death video long ago but i don't recall much of it or how authentic any of it was....

and what's really funny to me about the re-emerging of this thread is all the drama, hilarity, and bullshit that came about during the op's brief visit here...:D

MikePizzoff
30-Sep-2010, 06:07 PM
i'm intrigued, mike...such as? i recall seeing a faces of death video long ago but i don't recall much of it or how authentic any of it was....

and what's really funny to me about the re-emerging of this thread is all the drama, hilarity, and bullshit that came about during the op's brief visit here...:D

Such as the footage of Bud Dwyer committing suicide on live television. The footage in Traces is far longer than any other source I've seen it from. You really just watch the life slip away from his body, by means of the muscles in his face becoming increasingly relaxed. Truly a traumatic thing to view. That image is forever imprinted in my brain.

I can't recall LadyOfDarkness causing any drama... care to refresh my memory?

ProfessorChaos
30-Sep-2010, 06:33 PM
well, just in the way she conducted herself. the big deal went down in a thread titled "i'm new here" or something. as this site is mainly guys, we generally welcome any female contributions and input with open arms...but she was replying to every single comment in a cutesy flirtatious manner.

it got ridiculous, people posting pictures of puppy dogs, she'd gush about it, post some cute smilies, the person would reply back, more lame flirting and smilies...until i opened my big mouth and called her out on being an attention whore who was doing nothing but coming here to flirt with zombie fans...and dudes were falling over their dicks, and as mike70 put it, she was not a winner in the looks department...nothing to get that worked up about,...long story short, she was an attention whore, i was the first to call her out on it, she called me a rude asshole (and even started another thread about it, if i recall), other people started bitching for each side (asshole vs. attention-whore), and she got all pissy and left.

edit: and oh yeah, i've seen that video. disturbing stuff. there was a discussion a while back where i mentioned the website bestgore.com, and that was one of the vids on that site....that site is pretty brutal and offensive, in case anyone is thinking of checking it out....just a warning. and again, my experiences overseas in iraq and a few other accidents i've witnessed, as well as being a student with a lot of coursework on human anatomy, are what drives my curiosity about stuff like that, not some death-fixation.

acealive1
30-Sep-2010, 07:16 PM
Good lord, where would I even start...at my parents old place I've got over 1200 movies on VHS alone stashed away (not all horror, but probably 25- 50%?)

I've seen a lot of horror movies...:p

i know how u feel. i was born in 82 so i've seen tons of them. i cant even begin to name them

krakenslayer
30-Sep-2010, 07:35 PM
an attention whore who was doing nothing but coming here to flirt with zombie fans...

To be fair, that probably doesn't happen often. :lol:

I have a very ambivalent (at best) relationship to all this real death stuff. I am completely anti-censorship, but I think there is a case to be made against the people who make this stuff commecially available. It's nothing to do with freedom of speech, it's about an invasion of the victims' (and their families') privacy, in the same way as it would be if someone uploaded photocopies of our medical records online, or something of that nature. Of course, context is very important and we should make allowances for fair use - if you are making a news show or a serious documentary and the footage is important to the point of the film/video, then fine - but showing people die for prurient entertainment (with accompanying "hilarious" commentary) is completely inappropriate in any situation, I'd say.

C5NOTLD
30-Sep-2010, 11:19 PM
I've changed my thread to

"What are your FAVORITE Horror Movies?"
?

And.....has anyone seen the movie series "Faces Of Death"? It was SUPPOSED to be REAL acts of MURDER on film. I saw the first couple in the series and OMG ......I had nightmares of that poor little monkey with his head stuck in hole in the table in that restaurant while those people sat around it beating him with hammers as he screamed.......until he was dead...then they cut the top of his head off and ate his brains. This was back in the 80's...but I'll never forget it....I wish I never watched it. :( It was horrible. That was definately the WORST movie I ever saw. Just wondering if anyone else saw those films?[/B]

LoD

I remember the Faces of Death - One I saw (either FOD or similiar themed release) back in the 1980s had a restaurant in it (I think in Asia), where they showed the customers picking out a puppy...That's where I shut it off and refused to see anymore of them.

Favorites:
Night Of The Living Dead (Original)
Dawn Of The Dead (original)
John Carpenter's The Fog
The Exorcist
The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue (Great)
The Exorcist 3
John Carpenter's Halloween
Halloween 2 (1981)
Halloween 4
John Carpenter's The Thing
John Carpenter's Prince Of Darkness
Suspiria
Evil Dead
Evil Dead 2
House Of Dark Shadows (enjoyed the tv series)
Creepshow
The Crazies (Original)
The Collector (1965 with Terrence Stamp and Samantha Eggar)
A Nightmare on Elm Street (Original)
A Nightmare on Elm Street The Final Nightmare
The Hills Have Eyes (original)
Scream
The Shining (Kubrick's version)
John Carpenter's Christine
Carnival Of Souls
Roger Corman's Edgar Allan Poe Films with Vincent Price
Any of the Hammer films
The Early Universal Horror (Frankenstein/Mummy/Werewolf)
The Creature From The Black Lagoon

Mr.G
02-Oct-2010, 04:35 PM
well, just in the way she conducted herself. the big deal went down in a thread titled "i'm new here" or something. as this site is mainly guys, we generally welcome any female contributions and input with open arms...but she was replying to every single comment in a cutesy flirtatious manner.

it got ridiculous, people posting pictures of puppy dogs, she'd gush about it, post some cute smilies, the person would reply back, more lame flirting and smilies...until i opened my big mouth and called her out on being an attention whore who was doing nothing but coming here to flirt with zombie fans...and dudes were falling over their dicks, and as mike70 put it, she was not a winner in the looks department...nothing to get that worked up about,...long story short, she was an attention whore, i was the first to call her out on it, she called me a rude asshole (and even started another thread about it, if i recall), other people started bitching for each side (asshole vs. attention-whore), and she got all pissy and left.

edit: and oh yeah, i've seen that video. disturbing stuff. there was a discussion a while back where i mentioned the website bestgore.com, and that was one of the vids on that site....that site is pretty brutal and offensive, in case anyone is thinking of checking it out....just a warning. and again, my experiences overseas in iraq and a few other accidents i've witnessed, as well as being a student with a lot of coursework on human anatomy, are what drives my curiosity about stuff like that, not some death-fixation.

All the good shit happens while I'm gone....

clanglee
04-Oct-2010, 02:15 AM
All the good shit happens while I'm gone....

Yeah it was a fun time. . . not as fun as Redge tho. . .man that guy was a real hoot!!

ProfessorChaos
04-Oct-2010, 02:25 AM
okay, my memory is fuzzy...remind me about redge, please.

also, anyone remember that DVW or whatever his name was? the dude that had a crazy scorned ex show up on here and bust him out about lying about his military service? that was some amusing shit...

Danny
04-Oct-2010, 02:46 AM

also, anyone remember that DVW or whatever his name was? the dude that had a crazy scorned ex show up on here and bust him out about lying about his military service? that was some amusing shit...

News to me, sounds riveting.

MikePizzoff
04-Oct-2010, 06:33 AM

Man, I don't remember this happening, either! My head must have been up my ass back then.

Somebody should dedicate some time to digging up these old threads and creating highlights.

clanglee
04-Oct-2010, 06:56 AM

... He was this completely batshit crazy dude who used to come on here and talk about the elite and whatnot. . .never made any sense, and would post the most innane shit.

AcesandEights
04-Oct-2010, 06:43 PM
He was this completely batshit crazy dude who used to come on here and talk about the elite and whatnot. . .never made any sense, and would post the most innane shit.

I thought he seemed like a decent enough guy, till we found out some of the dirt. I often wonder if he's re-registered under a different name, but who can tell. Anyway, to answer Mike's sort-of question, yes, that shit really did go down. It was weird how in depth he got with his musings about his past service experience and then we come to find out it never really happened. Anyway, he seemed like an okay enough guy till that happened.

The thread is probably still on the boards, but good luck finding it with the search engine nowadays.

***EDIT: Found the thread in question (http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?9249-I-was-never-in-the-service.).

ProfessorChaos
04-Oct-2010, 08:41 PM
i think that you're quoting clanglee about redge, who he referred to as bat-shit crazy or whatever.

dvw5150 didn't strike me as that crazy, but a bit off center, but his making up parts of his past kinda surprised me a bit and i was slightly amused when his ex came in here and busted his shit out and was inviting skippy shower with her and all that mayhem.

thanks for linking that thread, it's good for a laugh! i spent quite a while looking for it, but as you said THE SEARCH FEATURE IS FUCKED lately. good find, man

EDIT: whoops, it was skip she was joking around about showering with, not bassman...

I can prove every word I say. He is a low life muther f*cker!!!!!!
I hope this burst his happy little bubble and I've only just begun!!!! Enjoy your shower .
Want some company??? *wink*
I'm really good in bed. Just ask Darrel!!!!!Oh YES I am PISSED!!!!!!!!!!

:stunned::lol:

Mr.G
04-Oct-2010, 08:52 PM
***EDIT: Found the thread in question (http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?9249-I-was-never-in-the-service.).

Whoa....that was uncomfortable.

ProfessorChaos
04-Oct-2010, 09:03 PM
now doug, if you don't mind, use your super-search skills and find the thread the LoD started that turned into "flirt-fest 09" and wound up with her leaving after i called her out on being an attention whore, please.

that thread was great too, ought to be stickied...in fact, they should make a "hall of fame" for all the totally fucked up threads around here, such as the "why i'm leaving george romero" thread....

MoonSylver
04-Oct-2010, 10:58 PM
He was this completely batshit crazy dude who used to come on here and talk about the elite and whatnot. . .never made any sense, and would post the most innane shit.

Woah...forgot all about him...yeah, long rambling pseudo-intelletuall diatribes were about the best way I can't describe them from memory. Kind of like those long, funky posts that spam bots kick out ocasionally, but a little more coherent. And presumably posted by a real person. ;)

clanglee
05-Oct-2010, 01:37 AM
Woah...forgot all about him...yeah, long rambling pseudo-intelletuall diatribes were about the best way I can't describe them from memory. Kind of like those long, funky posts that spam bots kick out ocasionally, but a little more coherent. And presumably posted by a real person. ;)

Exactly!!!!!! That's the guy. . .I wish the search function was working so I could find the old threads. . .he was fun. He also used to post old music videos and try to explain how the message of the song reinforced the power elite's control over us and he would try to tie it all in with a zombie theme. It was fantastic!!

MikePizzoff
05-Oct-2010, 12:12 PM

:lol: Chris' "I can eat 50 eggs" comment killed me.

Now I know why I don't remember any of this happening - I was on a tour at that time. I need to start bringing my laptop with me on the road so I don't miss stuff like this.

Now who wants to dig up some Andreno/HLS threads? :gossip:

ProfessorChaos
05-Oct-2010, 02:45 PM
but can you do it in an hour?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_skoREZO1xUo/SONZGQ-c8UI/AAAAAAAACII/RtdUyiPoMQA/s400/paul_newman_12.jpg

clanglee
18-Oct-2010, 11:28 PM
I found the Redge thread!!! God what a nutcase!! http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?8782-Hi-New-Member-Redge777&highlight=redge

ProfessorChaos
18-Oct-2010, 11:31 PM
awesome...8 pages of inane trolling goodness. looking forward to re-living this one.

Mike70
19-Oct-2010, 12:26 AM
awesome...8 pages of inane trolling goodness. looking forward to re-living this one.

dude, i was in the chatroom one night with khardis AND this redge guy. you want to talk about free entertainment, wish i had a transcript of that.

i think bassman might have been there too. anyway, it was a hoot.

clanglee
19-Oct-2010, 01:27 AM
dude, i was in the chatroom one night with khardis AND this redge guy. you want to talk about free entertainment, wish i had a transcript of that.

i think bassman might have been there too. anyway, it was a hoot.

Holy shit!!! That must have been unbearably nonsensical and agressive at the same time. I would have payed to be there for that!

ProfessorChaos
19-Oct-2010, 01:48 AM
wow, re-reading that gave me a headache...holy crap. wonder what ever became of that guy? probably off fighting the good fight on some other board, driving the other members nuts...

Mike70
19-Oct-2010, 02:06 AM
wonder what ever became of that guy? probably off fighting the good fight on some other board, driving the other members nuts...
probably more like making crayon pictures and finger painting during occupational therapy hour at his institution.

christ, i just realized all this is taking place in a thread started by the LOD aka featherhead. irony? coincidence?

ProfessorChaos
19-Oct-2010, 02:21 AM
yeah, we drug this thread outta hiding while you were taking your hiatus. go back a page or two, can't recall what brought it up again.

Mike70
19-Oct-2010, 02:28 AM
yeah, we drug this thread outta hiding while you were taking your hiatus. go back a page or two, can't recall what brought it up again.

nah, it's more fun doing this.

for a real laugh the "i was never in the service" thread from dw5150(whatever) is a classic.

ProfessorChaos
19-Oct-2010, 02:39 AM
like i was saying, we need a "hall of fame" around here for all the crazies and their amusing moments.

since they don't hang out like the rest of us yahoo's do...

clanglee
20-Oct-2010, 12:43 AM
Aces found the Crux thread. . . .this guy was decidedly over-sensitive. . . I got crazy hate emails from him for weeks after this thread was closed. http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?13395-Land-of-the-Dead-2&highlight=cruxdustrial

MoonSylver
20-Oct-2010, 12:50 AM
Aces found the Crux thread. . . .this guy was decidedly over-sensitive. . . I got crazy hate emails from him for weeks after this thread was closed. http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?13395-Land-of-the-Dead-2&highlight=cruxdustrial

:lol: He dropped me like a cold turd. Guess you have a more charming personality than moi. :lol: I like how he tried to go after Andy next...:eek: :stunned: :rolleyes:

clanglee
20-Oct-2010, 01:00 AM
:lol: He dropped me like a cold turd. Guess you have a more charming personality than moi. :lol: I like how he tried to go after Andy next...:eek: :stunned: :rolleyes:

He was convinced that I was Evil. Like for real. . satan worshiping, baby killing, bat head eatin' EVIL. After a few nutty emails. . .I couldn't help but egg him on even more. . . .maybe I am a little evil?

MoonSylver
20-Oct-2010, 01:16 AM
He was convinced that I was Evil. Like for real. . satan worshiping, baby killing, bat head eatin' EVIL. After a few nutty emails. . .I couldn't help but egg him on even more. . . .maybe I am a little evil?

Wonder what gave him that idea? I still have the lovely Christmas card you sent last year...

http://x55.xanga.com/fe4c95fb00532202506797/z157129645.jpg

:lol:

MikePizzoff
20-Oct-2010, 01:01 PM
Wait, so if you request a thread to be closed... Andy will close it?

I REQUEST THIS THREAD TO BE CL... OPENED FOREVER!

I found the Redge thread!!! God what a nutcase!! http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?8782-Hi-New-Member-Redge777&highlight=redge

:lol:
Not sure if you are a communist or a born again christian, but welcome to the boards all the same. :lol:

AcesandEights
20-Oct-2010, 02:07 PM
The scariest thing about the list of horror movies I've seen over the last 36 years of my life (not that many compared to most on these boards, I'm sure) is that I never in a million years could remember them all. My mind doesn't recall info that thoroughly in such an organized fashion. I'd have to go down a comprehensive list with summaries of the plot and pick them out to have a shot at even getting close.

Now that's scary.

Mike70
20-Oct-2010, 02:12 PM
The scariest thing about the list of horror movies I've seen over the last 36 years of my life (not that many compared to most on these boards, I'm sure) is that I never in a million years could remember them all.

allow me to change this around a bit: never in a million years would i admit to all of the shite that i have watched.:lol:

MoonSylver
20-Oct-2010, 08:04 PM
allow me to change this around a bit: never in a million years would i admit to all of the shite that i have watched.:lol:

Nah, be proud bro! Let yer freak flag fly! I'm damn proud of all the shit flims I've seen. Made me the man I am today. (wait, is that a GOOD thing...?) :lol:

deadpunk
09-Nov-2010, 07:41 PM
Whoa, this thread has deadpunk in it. I forgot about that guy. Anybody know what happened to him?

He takes frequent mental health breaks from the internet to rejoin real life, realizes how much that sucks and always saunters back ;)

MoonSylver
09-Nov-2010, 11:23 PM
He takes frequent mental health breaks from the internet to rejoin real life, realizes how much that sucks and always saunters back ;)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_gtnITlIXNlA/S4XOPFgB_dI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/bDEwDq_wigY/s400/yay.jpg

Mike70
10-Nov-2010, 08:50 PM
i've been watching a bunch of the M. R. James adaptations lately. "the stalls of barchester", "the ash tree", "whistle and i'll come to you", "a warning to the curious", and a few others. all are worth checking out.

BillyRay
10-Nov-2010, 09:01 PM
Watched [Rec] last night. Normally I don't get into Cinema Verite - too much of it is litle more than shaking the camera around.

But it was a fascinating "trapped with the monsters" romp that keeps getting more intense.

I don't know if I'll bother with Quarantine, the American remake.