PDA

View Full Version : Michael Gornick convention appearances

thxleo
17-Dec-2009, 07:43 PM
For those of you that might be interested, Michael Gornick will be attending two conventions this coming spring here in the U.S. I don't want to announce the particular shows just yet, not until the official convention sites do so first. As with Terry Alexander, this will be Mike's first convention appearances. I wasn't sure if I could persuade Mike to do these, but he agreed. I hope anyone that has never had the opportunity to meet him will be able to do so. Mike is a fascinating guy with a lot of great stories from working on those old Laurel productions with George Romero, plus he has some really cool photos from his personal collection too. :D
I'll post the shows when they officially announce him. Thanks.

Monrozombi
18-Dec-2009, 09:50 PM
As always, thank you Mr. Lee!

DubiousComforts
19-Dec-2009, 11:17 PM
HOLY CRAP! :thumbsup:

capncnut
19-Dec-2009, 11:18 PM
You guys are too lucky for words...

thxleo
21-Dec-2009, 05:50 PM
Mike's first convention appearance has now been officially announced. Mike will be appearing at Horrorhound Weekend in Indianapolis during the weekend of March 26-28, 2010. You can read more here...
http://horrorhound.com/forums/viewthread.aspx?g=11&f=18&t=3100

P.S. Jim(Dubious), the other show that Mike is booked for is in your neck of the woods. Their guest list has not been announced yet.

DubiousComforts
21-Dec-2009, 06:57 PM
P.S. Jim(Dubious), the other show that Mike is booked for is in your neck of the woods. Their guest list has not been announced yet.
Cool, now I will definitely get a table for that show. I don't see HorrorHound happening in my foreseeable future. :D

Mike70
21-Dec-2009, 07:51 PM
HOLY CRAP! :thumbsup:

i'll second that.

hmmm, indy is only about 90 miles from me. i'm thinking a day trip might be in order. besides, i've always said that michael gornick was one of the few folks who could lure me back to conventions.

HumanBiped
07-Feb-2010, 11:12 PM
I can't wait for his stories, he's got a lot of good ones that I've seen him tell on certain DVD extras from Dawn that are good!

thxleo
17-Feb-2010, 01:29 PM
Mike's second convention appearance has now been officially announced. Mike will be appearing at Chiller Theatre in New Jersey during the weekend of April 16 - 18, 2010.
http://chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm