PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands 2 Ranked #3 on AMCTV.COM?????

DjfunkmasterG
22-Dec-2009, 08:21 PM
http://movies.amctv.com/movie-guide/horror/

The list is for highest rated and we come in at #3... I mean thats great and all but #3????? :confused:

UPDATE Jan 1 2010... Now off the top 100 list

darth los
22-Dec-2009, 08:25 PM
http://movies.amctv.com/movie-guide/horror/

The list is for highest rated and we come in at #3... I mean thats great and all but #3????? :confused:

You're right dude. WTF were they thinking!?! :p

Congrats man.

:cool:

AcesandEights
22-Dec-2009, 08:33 PM
Quick someone leave a review for it (click link, then click the labeled tab)! I haven't seen it yet, so I can't :(

Not sure how this happened (no offense, but have you seen the cine-classics you ranked higher than?!?!), but capitalize, capitalize, capitalize!

capncnut
22-Dec-2009, 08:34 PM
Congrats! Well deserved too.

DjfunkmasterG
22-Dec-2009, 10:30 PM
Quick someone leave a review for it (click link, then click the labeled tab)! I haven't seen it yet, so I can't :(

Not sure how this happened (no offense, but have you seen the cine-classics you ranked higher than?!?!), but capitalize, capitalize, capitalize!

Thats what i am saying man.... Seems fucked up

DjfunkmasterG
29-Dec-2009, 10:00 PM
Well we're 67 now

krakenslayer
29-Dec-2009, 10:12 PM
Well we're 67 now

Still one above Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

...but, for some reason, far below "classics" like Repo: The Genetic Opera and something called Campfire Tales I never heard of. Doesn't seem like a very sensible list to me.

DjfunkmasterG
29-Dec-2009, 10:21 PM
I thought #3 was a bit too high, I mean hey I am happy to be in someones top 100 list

bassman
29-Dec-2009, 10:23 PM
DJ must've started some sort of online movement or petition or something.:p

I've heard good things about your flick....but come on. #3? And even above TCSM?

DjfunkmasterG
29-Dec-2009, 10:29 PM
#3 was a bit much I admit, but above TCSM... I dunno, since I am not found of that flick I think I deserve to be a above it. :p

ProfessorChaos
29-Dec-2009, 11:23 PM
wtf kind of list is this? campfire stories is one of the worst films i've EVER seen, and it's ranked at #1 (with 2 ratings), while the shining (arguably one of the best horror films of all time) is ranked 23rd with 18 ratings?

whoever compiled this list must be on a catastrophic combination of some severe hallucinogens....:confused:

EDIT:
dawn of the dead: #54
night of the living dead: #75 (behind zombieland at #74:rolleyes:)
day of the dead: #86

that list is beyond fucked. end of....

Danny
29-Dec-2009, 11:40 PM
Still one above Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

...but, for some reason, far below "classics" like Repo: The Genetic Opera and something called Campfire Tales I never heard of. Doesn't seem like a very sensible list to me.

didnt you like repo?, i really dug it myself, though im a sucker for the rock opera deal i admit but i found it to be pretty dern entertaining.

DjfunkmasterG
29-Dec-2009, 11:43 PM
wtf kind of list is this? campfire stories is one of the worst films i've EVER seen, and it's ranked at #1 (with 2 ratings), while the shining (arguably one of the best horror films of all time) is ranked 23rd with 18 ratings?

whoever compiled this list must be on a catastrophic combination of some severe hallucinogens....:confused:

EDIT:
dawn of the dead: #54
night of the living dead: #75 (behind zombieland at #74:rolleyes:)
day of the dead: #86

that list is beyond fucked. end of....

Dude you ain't shitting on my rift, I thought it was funny i was originally at #3... Shocked was more the correct emotion actually, but now its falling off which in honesty is rightly so.

DjfunkmasterG
01-Jan-2010, 08:13 PM
Tis now officially off the top 100 list