PDA

View Full Version : FS: Limited Signed NOTLD color photo set

C5NOTLD
30-Dec-2009, 07:33 PM
The limited edition autographed color photo set has been released.

Each set has 3 rare 8x10 color photos from the set of Night Of The Living Dead. Each is autographed. Total of 5 autographs. $59.99

Extremely limited to only 20 sets. For more information and photos
please visit: http://www.autopsyofthedead.com/ZD020.html

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/USCJC/color-photos-seal.jpg

DubiousComforts
30-Dec-2009, 09:07 PM
Wow, that's awesome! I must buy a set. :D

Here's a nifty animation that shows all three photos in detail...

http://autopsyofthedead.com/images/ZD020.gif

These photos are from the collection of Ella Mae Smith and have never been released before. Includes the only known color still of Bill Hinzman as the famous cemetery ghoul. Autographs include Dave James, Gary Streiner, Dick Heckard, Ella Mae Smith and Bill Hinzman.

bassman
30-Dec-2009, 10:09 PM
A bit steep for my blood, but those are pretty damn cool...

Philly_SWAT
05-Jan-2010, 09:25 PM
A bit steep for my blood, but those are pretty damn cool...

I agree that it is a bit steep, and it is pretty damn cool. One thing the one picture proves....Marilyn Eastman was an incredible babe!!

bassman
05-Jan-2010, 09:57 PM
....Marilyn Eastman was an incredible babe!!

:lol:

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but I did notice....

thxleo
06-Jan-2010, 12:07 AM
Why do you guys think that is steep? That's $20 per autograph, which is what you pay at any horror convention.

bassman
06-Jan-2010, 12:01 PM
Why do you guys think that is steep? That's $20 per autograph, which is what you pay at any horror convention.

Most likely wouldn't do that either....

They are very nice pictures, though. :thumbsup:

thxleo
06-Jan-2010, 01:51 PM
Most likely wouldn't do that either....

Is it because you can't afford to or because your'e just too cool to go to a convention?

bassman
06-Jan-2010, 02:14 PM
Is it because you can't afford to or because your'e just too cool to go to a convention?

*sigh*

I've been to several conventions. Some in costume, no less. I just wouldn't pay the price for these pictures.

AcesandEights
06-Jan-2010, 03:29 PM
Marilyn Eastman was an incredible babe!!

Odd thing is, she reminds me of how my mother looked back then in some of our older family pictures. :eek:

Also, the images are great! Expensive price tag, but I'm sure for some collectors it's not too bad. I know I've spent worse for seemingly/arguably less on things (non dead-related) I've collected in the past.

darth los
06-Jan-2010, 04:06 PM

*sigh*

I've been to several conventions. Some in costume, no less. I just wouldn't pay the price for these pictures.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

These two are like cosmic forces that are destined to meet in various threads.

:cool:

DubiousComforts
06-Jan-2010, 07:29 PM
If $60 is too steep, we currently have a set of these photos up on Ebay at a discounted starting price: click here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270508549204&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

It's understood that this type of collectible isn't for everyone. If you're not into autographed memorabilia or rare photos, I think even $10.00 would seem pricey. That's why we only had 20 sets printed, signed and numbered, a half dozen of which have already be scooped up by NIGHT maniacs like myself. So as far as collectible signatures are concerned, $60 for five autographs ($12 each) is cheap. Autograph hounds typically pay $20 per signature which is the standard rate at conventions.

Also keep in mind that sales from these sets are being split among the folks that signed the photos. With the exception of Bill Hinzman, none of them regularly attend conventions.

And at least we can all agree on one thing; Marilyn Eastman looks smokin' wearing an apron in that farmhouse kitchen! :D

darth los
06-Jan-2010, 07:33 PM
If $60 is too steep, we currently have a set of these photos up on Ebay at a discounted starting price: click here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270508549204&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

It's understood that this type of collectible isn't for everyone. If you're not into autographed memorabilia or rare photos, I think even $10.00 would seem pricey. That's why we only had 20 sets printed, signed and numbered, a half dozen of which have already be scooped up by NIGHT maniacs like myself. So as far as collectible signatures are concerned, $60 for five autographs ($12 each) is cheap. Autograph hounds typically pay $20 per signature which is the standard rate at conventions.

Also keep in mind that sales from these sets are being split among the folks that signed the photos. With the exception of Bill Hinzman, none of them regularly attend conventions.

And at least we can all agree on one thing; Marilyn Eastman looks smokin' wearing an apron in that farmhouse kitchen! :D

Well, we obviously all think she's a babe. But let me ask you, because if anyone would know you would: How would she feel about that? Flattered? Creeeped out?

As a matter of fact I'd drop the 60 just because her photo is included !! :hyper:

:cool:

DubiousComforts
06-Jan-2010, 09:59 PM
Well, we obviously all think she's a babe. But let me ask you, because if anyone would know she would: How would she feel about that? Flattered? Creeeped out?
Anyone would be flattered if the compliment was made respectfully. Marilyn not only worked in the entertainment industry, but also appeared at fan conventions for many years, so she would be no stranger to receiving compliments from fans.

C5NOTLD
08-Jan-2010, 10:52 PM
If you like the rare color photos - those and a lot more photos are spread throughout the documentary Autopsy Of The Dead. Some real rare treats to be seen on the DVD. :cool:

DubiousComforts
13-Jan-2010, 03:59 AM
If you like the rare color photos - those and a lot more photos are spread throughout the documentary Autopsy Of The Dead.
Now why didn't I think of that? ;)