PDA

View Full Version : Ed Harris at The Egyptian in L.A.

thxleo
09-Jan-2010, 06:03 PM
Man do I wish I was in L.A. for this. Anyone in the area should go to this!

http://egyptiantheatre.com/archive1999/2010/Egyptian/KingandQueensET2010.htm#EXCALIBUR

Philly_SWAT
12-Jan-2010, 03:06 AM
Man do I wish I was in L.A. for this. Anyone in the area should go to this!

http://egyptiantheatre.com/archive1999/2010/Egyptian/KingandQueensET2010.htm#EXCALIBUR

Seems odd that Ed Harris, and ONLY Ed Harris, will be there at the Renaissance Faire. Wonder if Ed thinks it is that Free Credit Report dot com commercial?:)

DubiousComforts
12-Jan-2010, 05:52 AM
Seems odd that Ed Harris, and ONLY Ed Harris, will be there at the Renaissance Faire.
Probably because he's the only actor local to Los Angeles. Most of the other films on the program are pre-70s and/or foreign productions.

Philly_SWAT
14-Jan-2010, 07:23 PM
Probably because he's the only actor local to Los Angeles. Most of the other films on the program are pre-70s and/or foreign productions.

That makes sense as to why no one else is there, still doesnt explain why he is there. Maybe I am wrong, but unlike most "Romero actors", Ed Harris is a big time star. Seems odd that he would go to such an event at all, much less by himself.

thxleo
14-Jan-2010, 07:28 PM
That makes sense as to why no one else is there, still doesnt explain why he is there. Maybe I am wrong, but unlike most "Romero actors", Ed Harris is a big time star. Seems odd that he would go to such an event at all, much less by himself.

Maybe he didn't really go? I mean, what evidence is there that he actually did?

Philly_SWAT
14-Jan-2010, 09:13 PM
Maybe he didn't really go? I mean, what evidence is there that he actually did?

Are you suggesting that egyptiantheatre.com would lie? :rolleyes:

krakenslayer
14-Jan-2010, 09:15 PM

Maybe it's Ed Harris that's the liar - perhaps he likes nothing more than to get drunk with a bunch of buds, call some theatres and arrange personal appearances, then hang up and fall around laughing, never to show up... :lol:

thxleo
14-Jan-2010, 09:30 PM
Maybe it's Ed Harris that's the liar - perhaps he likes nothing more than to get drunk with a bunch of buds, call some theatres and arrange personal appearances, then hang up and fall around laughing, never to show up... :lol:

I bet that is what happened!

capncnut
14-Jan-2010, 09:30 PM
I never trusted that bastard. Ever since State Of Grace. ;)

thxleo
14-Jan-2010, 09:31 PM

No philly, I'm ragging you from another post you made on the general discussion board. It's a joke.

Philly_SWAT
15-Jan-2010, 03:31 AM
No philly, I'm ragging you from another post you made on the general discussion board. It's a joke.

Yes, I knew that. I was also joking, which is why I used the "rolls eyes(sarcastic)" emoticon:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Sounds more like Romero....

capncnut
15-Jan-2010, 03:33 AM
Aren't we all.