PDA

View Full Version : The Human Centipede

krakenslayer
11-Jan-2010, 06:05 PM
WOW! Now this looks like it will be fucked-up:

A horror-drama about a brilliant surgeon, renowned for successfully separating conjoined twins, who develops an insane theory about the next step in human development and sets about proving his hypothesis by surgically fusing unwilling victims together anus-to-mouth and amputating their limbs below the knee/elbow, turning them into a human centipede chain. :hurl:

Not sure I could sit all the way though this one. Here's a link with some video, if you think you can handle it:

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/18642

Mike70
11-Jan-2010, 06:31 PM

A horror-drama about a brilliant surgeon, renowned for successfully separating conjoined twins, who develops an insane theory about the next step in human development and sets about proving his hypothesis by surgically fusing unwilling victims together anus-to-mouth and amputating their limbs below the knee/elbow, turning them into a human centipede chain. :hurl:

Not sure I could sit all the way though this one. Here's a link with some video, if you think you can handle it:

:hurl:

i'll pass on that. this flick is not my cup of tea to say the least.

krakenslayer
11-Jan-2010, 06:38 PM
:hurl:

i'll pass on that. this flick is not my cup of tea to say the least.

I agree, actually... but I have this horrible fascination to see just how far they go with it. Also it won the top award at Fantastic Fest, so it can't be just pure sleaze.

rongravy
11-Jan-2010, 11:59 PM
Whoa.
That's some F-ed up shizz right there.
What if he fed the one up front fajitas with a buttload of hotsauce?
That would burn all the way through the chain.
Ouch.

Dibs on the front!

capncnut
12-Jan-2010, 12:09 AM
Just saw the trailer, wasn't all that disturbing to me.

<shrugs>

krakenslayer
12-Jan-2010, 12:33 AM

<shrugs>

I think it's the concept that's disturbing more than the actual footage. It's just such a macabre and instinctively repulsive idea - we're biologically programmed to be repulsed by lower digestive functions, and this attacks that revulsion head on (so to speak). It's also ripe for satire (being fed second hand shit, etc. etc.).

Danny
12-Jan-2010, 01:19 AM
saw a few things about this on i09 last year. seems like one of those flicks based on a single shocking image with a bad plot built around it.

blind2d
12-Jan-2010, 01:29 AM
I'll rent it, but it sure ain't World War Z.

capncnut
12-Jan-2010, 01:31 AM
saw a few things about this on i09 last year. seems like one of those flicks based on a single shocking image with a bad plot built around it.
Yeah, I get Hostel/Saw vibes from this one. A sequel is being made as we speak too.

krakenslayer
12-Jan-2010, 01:39 AM
Yeah, I get Hostel/Saw vibes from this one. A sequel is being made as we speak too.

Yeah, I know what you mean. But on the bright side, unlike those films, no more than one of the three victims in this one will be able to scream incessantly for ages and ages. : D

DubiousComforts
12-Jan-2010, 04:34 PM
This is probably the single most stupid idea for an exploitation movie that I've ever heard.

Mike70
12-Jan-2010, 05:06 PM
This is probably the single most stupid idea for an exploitation movie that I've ever heard.

"night of the lepus" would have to make the top five on that list.

bassman
12-Jan-2010, 05:17 PM

This doesn't happen often, but I'm going to have to agree with Dub on this...

DubiousComforts
12-Jan-2010, 05:34 PM
Funny because I was actually thinking of Night of the Lepus, Frogs, Squirm, The Thing with Two Heads, The Incredible Two-Headed Transplant, Basket Case, Frankenhooker and other 70s-80s low-budget psuedo-science exploitation and this idea still sounds most retarded.

This doesn't happen often, but I'm going to have to agree with Dub on this...
Noooooooooooo! Must... disagree... with... Bassman... will... strong... body... weak....! :D

krakenslayer
12-Jan-2010, 05:42 PM
Funny because I was actually thinking of Night of the Lepus, Frogs, Squirm, The Thing with Two Heads, The Incredible Two-Headed Transplant, Basket Case, Frankenhooker and other 70s-80s low-budget psuedo-science exploitation and this idea still sounds most retarded.

Haha, yeah - although some of Dave Cronenberg's old movies push the same kinda wacky territory: man develops a pulsating vagina on his stomach from watching too many snuff films, through which he is programmed using magic videotapes. :D

capncnut
12-Jan-2010, 06:40 PM
Don't be dissin' DeForrest Kelley. :shifty:

strayrider
12-Jan-2010, 07:11 PM

Nein, danke.

:barf:

-stray-

ps-- it would suck to be the last "pede" in the chain, eh?

Mike70
12-Jan-2010, 07:18 PM
Don't be dissin' DeForrest Kelley. :shifty:

i would never diss leonard mccoy.

DubiousComforts
12-Jan-2010, 07:23 PM
i would never diss leonard mccoy.
Dammit, Jim, I'm a doctor, and not a very good actor.

slickwilly13
12-Jan-2010, 08:19 PM
I have been keeping tabs on this movie for a little while. Not sure if the movie is for me. Maybe if they changed the title to Manpede I would be more tempted. It would suck to be the mid or third section. And if they vomited, then wouldn't they drown?

EvilNed
12-Jan-2010, 08:22 PM
I think this one seems awesome... Really... No, I mean really, this is the kind of sleazy crap I've missed for the last 20 years!

blind2d
13-Jan-2010, 12:12 AM
To quote DotD 2: Contagium, "Franken-hoes!"
Not sure why I did that... maybe to be annoying. In any case, yes, I'll definitely give this one a glance. Definitely won't be as good as Zombie Hunter Rika, though.

AcesandEights
13-Jan-2010, 01:50 AM
You never go ass to mouth!