PDA

View Full Version : Zombi 2 30th ann. reunion

fulci fan
29-Jan-2010, 02:03 AM
Chiller Theater horror convention in NJ is having a Zombi 2 30th anniversary reunion! I know a lot of people on here won't be interested but I figured I would post anyway. The convention is April 16-18. There are also a few other lesser known Italian stars attending. Luigi Cozzi will also be there (he directed Contamination and Star Crash).

DubiousComforts
29-Jan-2010, 05:46 AM
It would help if you were to post a link to the Chiller website: Chiller Theatre Expo (http://www.chillertheatre.com/main.htm)

Cinema Wasteland near Cleveland is also having a Zombi reunion (all the main actors except for Tisa Farrow): Cinema Wasteland Expo (http://www.cinemawasteland.com/cinemashow/guests.html)

I believe that Chiller had all the Zombi guests at last April's show, as well. They haven't announced their guest list on the site yet, so where did you see this info?

fulci fan
29-Jan-2010, 06:23 AM
I heard it was only Catriona Maccoll that went last year and she was pretty popular so they decided to do the reunion this year.
I heard it from The Lucio Fulci fan club on Facebook.

krakenslayer
29-Jan-2010, 10:21 AM
Ian McCulloch is a cool guy. I've always been surprised that Tisa is so ashamed of these movies when Richard Johnson, a far more widely-known and respected actor, is happy to shake the hands of gorehounds and reminisce about exploding heads and Fulci's tantrums.

DubiousComforts
29-Jan-2010, 04:01 PM
I heard it was only Catriona Maccoll that went last year and she was pretty popular so they decided to do the reunion this year.
Chiller had a Zombi reunion last April with all of the same actors that are attending the Cinema Wasteland show: Icons of Fright (http://iconsoffright.com/news/2009/05/convention_report_chiller_thea_1.html)

Wow, Cinzia Monreale looks better than she did in The Beyond.

fulci fan
30-Jan-2010, 08:01 AM
Zombi 2. ;)

Purge
30-Jan-2010, 06:20 PM
Chiller had most of the casts of both Zombie and House By The Cemetery last April. I got an autographed pic from Silvia Collatina, the red-head from House.

fulci fan
30-Jan-2010, 10:14 PM
Lucky.:(

Purge
07-Feb-2010, 05:40 PM
Hey Fulci--do you know of any other guests who will be at the Spring show? They haven't started with the list yet and I'm getting antsy. :hyper:

fulci fan
18-Feb-2010, 01:18 AM
I don't know. I might just go to cinema wasteland instead. Still up in the air. I am tired of horror conventions geared toward dweebs that like freddy and jason. Wasteland is geared towards guys like me.

Purge
18-Feb-2010, 09:34 PM
Another Italian invasion at Chiller in a few months:

http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm

:hyper::skull:

fulci fan
09-Mar-2010, 11:38 AM
I actually made a mistake. The convention I mentioned happened last year. The reunion is at wasteland this year. I heard wasteland is better anyway. Problem is: it is a 6 hour drive. :dead:

DubiousComforts
09-Mar-2010, 09:48 PM
I heard wasteland is better anyway. Problem is: it is a 6 hour drive. :dead:
yeah, it sounds better already! :p

FromDuskTillCon
16-Mar-2010, 06:00 PM
Really wish I could make it to this, but Im hitting up alot of other shows this year and my funds will probably be depleted for Cinema Wasteland.

Purge
16-Mar-2010, 07:12 PM
Boy, the spring Chillers have been better than the October ones for the past few years. Can't wait to meet Camille Keaton and Francesca Ciardi. :cool:

fulci fan
18-Mar-2010, 03:17 AM
The only convention near me is HorrorFind. Instead of Maryland this year, it is in PA. I get annoyed with them because they appeal to trendy horror fans that are looking to get a "sweet jason mask" or "Freddy glove". :) Very annoying.

CoinReturn
21-Mar-2010, 11:11 PM
I'll be going to Cinema Wasteland for sure, if only because it's a couple minutes down the road from me. Never seen anyone from Zombie, so that should be cool. I missed the original Dawn reunion years ago and I'm still kicking myself for not going.

DubiousComforts
22-Mar-2010, 06:48 PM
Wow, the April Chiller will have Daria Nicolodi as a guest. That's got to be a first.

Purge
22-Mar-2010, 10:07 PM
Wow, the April Chiller will have Daria Nicolodi as a guest. That's got to be a first.

I just posted the peephole scene from Opera on another website today. Incredible scene.

DjfunkmasterG
31-Mar-2010, 11:26 AM
I am going to Wasteland this year, but to promote Deadlands 2, if anyone wants to carpool to save gas costs that would work for me.

DubiousComforts
02-Apr-2010, 07:09 PM
Just saw this on Chiller's Facebook page:

"Have some bad news to pass along: legendary Italian actress DARIA NICOLODI will be unable to attend this April's CHILLER THEATRE EXPO due to an unforeseen scheduling conflict. She and her management apologize profusely and we hope ...to reschedule her for October’s CHILLER."

CRAP!

I am going to Wasteland this year, but to promote Deadlands 2, if anyone wants to carpool to save gas costs that would work for me.
I'd carpool with you, but CW couldn't find the space to accommodate AUTOPSY, so I ain't going. Kyra (http://www.ghoulnextdoor.com/gnd.html) and Bill Hinzman will be selling copies at their respective tables while I relax at home on the patio with drinks.

DjfunkmasterG
10-Apr-2010, 10:41 AM
Bill didn't make the Con, but Kyra is here

Purge
10-Apr-2010, 10:33 PM
Bill didn't make the Con, but Kyra is here

DJ, if you see her again, tell her Chris a.k.a. Purge says hi. Haven't seen her since last spring's Chiller.