PDA

View Full Version : Official DVD Review from DeadShed.com...

MinionZombie
16-Feb-2010, 07:06 PM
Aka this 'ere MinionZombie bloke giving it a review.

http://deadshed.blogspot.com/2010/02/deadlands-2-trapped-official-dvd-review.html

The lessons of feature independent filmmaking are written large across all aspects of Deadlands: The Rising (both positive and negative), and consequentially the 2008 follow-up Deadlands 2: Trapped, confidently brandishes the fact that lessons have been learned throughout its 85 minute running time.

fulci fan
17-Feb-2010, 01:33 AM
Urg. Why did he choose that picture for the effects.....:|

edit: Oh, that is you. Why did you choose that pic?

MinionZombie
17-Feb-2010, 10:15 AM
Urg. Why did he choose that picture for the effects.....:|

edit: Oh, that is you. Why did you choose that pic?
Because I couldn't copy them from Dj's website, no right clicky you see, so Googled up images instead and that was the only gore one available.

I think that gore effects looks cool though, why don't you like it?

DjfunkmasterG
17-Feb-2010, 11:22 AM
That is my favorite gore shot int he film... when the zombies peel off the cops face.

MinionZombie
17-Feb-2010, 04:46 PM
That is my favorite gore shot int he film... when the zombies peel off the cops face.
Exactly. It's kick ass. :cool:

fulci fan
18-Feb-2010, 12:25 AM
If I was happy with stuff I did in the past, I would never improve. You always have to say "Wow, I was so young when I did that, I can do way better now.". If you don't criticize your work, you never get better. I am happy you guys enjoyed it though. I guess that is all that matters. Just wait or the next one ;)

Gary, I have a ballpark estimate of the supply budget. Just let me know where I should contact you to tell you. myspace, facebook, etc.

DjfunkmasterG
18-Feb-2010, 12:51 PM
Understandable, but considering the low budget and time constraints the effect is kick ass. When the director and customers like it... that is what counts.