PDA

View Full Version : underground productions

Danny
02-Jun-2006, 09:23 AM
allright first off im starting up my site, though dont expect films for a while, possibly soe retarded flash cartoons though...

anyhoo im trying to come up with a temp logo till i come up with a definitive design so which of these do you like?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/title2.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/dannyslogofinaldesign.jpg

secondly theres a few of us on here shooting films under a something or other productions/films but have any of you searched the name you use under google?

i have and heres a few for underground productions:D

a dutch grafitti magazine
a los angeles music studio
a website for wedding musicians
a group of urban explorers
online sex store
finally theres sacred underground productions which is very skull and bones, well one of em is.

try your own and see what you get:D

DjfunkmasterG
02-Jun-2006, 10:16 AM
I like the cartoonish skull one. It rocks. Go with it, I think you'll end up loving it. If you wanted to combine skull and blood... Just put the name of the company in red with some droplets of blood.

Pistolero Films
02-Jun-2006, 11:40 AM
Just some suggestions...Careful with the name...you may run into a hard time getting it noticed on web sites if you have that much competition....and someone might decide to freak out because of the name. You can always :moon: em.

Is there something you could add or change to make it a little different?

I like the skull one. My vote goes with the skull. Black and white works. Easy to reproduce!

Danny
02-Jun-2006, 01:08 PM
would you believe that skull was just written on a piece of toilet paper in a moment of inspiration during a mid cinema **** break on a piece of **** roll?:D

MinionZombie
02-Jun-2006, 04:40 PM
I voted the skull one, given some refining I think it'd be cool.

As for googling your name, I did "DeadShed" and the only other one was some long-since-defunct band from the midwest or something like that, so as they're no longer using it, it's mine! Besides, I came up with it of my own volition. Was sat at uni on the HPOTD forums talking about zombies ... was trying to think up a name for my production 'company' and then looked out my window at our back 'garden' shed and bingo! DeadShed Productions - noiiice.

Danny
03-Jun-2006, 04:40 AM
a the great british garden shed, is there no end to the amount of inspiration it give us?:D