PDA

View Full Version : underground productions presents...

Danny
03-Jun-2006, 08:08 AM
okay since ive gotta find a job to get my new camer ai wont be filming anything for a while so ive been getting back into using my good pla macromedia flash.

now ive usuallly done comedys and stuff, one appeared on newgrounds and got good feedback, but since i did a full restore its gone all buggered.
anyway im now starting up my "underground 'sick' series", based on the more diavid firth range of animations, i know its not technically film, but rather animation but i think you'll get a kick out of them so ill keep you guys posted and give links to the films, which will be hosted on my dusty old newgrounds account.

------------------------------------
the first film in the series is called "the device" about two men in a underground chamber whove discovered that someones stolen "the device",

trust me itll be short but wierd.
-------------------------------------

hey maybe any of you guys could do one, sort of a a hpotd masters of horror sorta thing :D

MinionZombie
03-Jun-2006, 11:10 AM
Errr ... link?

Danny
03-Jun-2006, 12:29 PM
"i post a link to em"......when there finished.

MinionZombie
03-Jun-2006, 12:51 PM
Oh yeah, lol, sorry my head's off in another place this morning, didn't see that. Will look forward to seeing them, as for David Firth - that dude is messed up, but bloody funny. Apparently those Devvo things are going to become mid-program 'bits' on E4. And that new animation he did, the one about people from up the stairs (or something) was really weird, but funny.

Danny
03-Jun-2006, 12:57 PM
yeah that was bizzaare ,lol.

"iiim goooing tooo hiiide behiiind the setteeeee!"