PDA

View Full Version : Some DEAD Stuff For Trade Or Sale

Doc Foster
04-Apr-2010, 12:57 PM
Hi, it's been some time since I last posted here, although I kept checking out the forum every once in a while. I have some "Dead" items for trade or sale, all in EX to NM conditions; PM me if interested:

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1968): German "Phantopia" movie program ("Die Nacht der lebenden Toten"; 4 pages)
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1968): 1994 US "Fantaco" paperback comic book (awesome adaptation of the complete film with stunning b/w art; back cover has a very slight fold in its lower portion, otherwise condition is EX-)
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1968): German "Pegasus" movie program ("Die Nacht der lebenden Toten"; 50 pages)
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD ("30th Anniversary Edition"): German DVD in cardboard slipcase, with bonus material (if anybody really needs this piece of crap...)
DAWN OF THE DEAD: German "Pegasus" movie program ("Zombie"; first edition; 36 pages)
DAWN OF THE DEAD: German "X-Rated" photo booklet ("Zombie"; 30 pages) - RARE!
DAY OF THE DEAD: German "Phantopia" movie program ("Zombie 2 – Das letzte Kapitel"; 4 pages)
DAY OF THE DEAD: German "Pegasus" movie program ("Zombie 2 – Das letzte Kapitel"; 60 pages)
LAND OF THE DEAD: Original German theatrical poster (appr. 60 x 84 cm, folded)
LAND OF THE DEAD: Complete set of 8 German full-color lobby cards
LAND OF THE DEAD: US IDW comic book adaptation; complete set of all 4 issues (issue # 3 is still sealed in the original plastic bag)
SHAUN OF THE DEAD: US IDW comic book adaptation; complete set of all 4 issues

Items I'm looking for:

Original 1978/79 "Dawn of the Dead" newspaper articles/ads and official press material, from any country except Germany (must be in at least EX conditions)
1978 US Sphere "Dawn of the Dead" official poster book (NOT signed by Tom Savini) in NM condition
"Dawn of the Dead" US IDW paperback comic book (complete one-volume film adaptation) in NM condition
NECA "Cult Classics: Dawn of the Dead" Flyboy action figure (mint on card)

Doc Foster
07-Apr-2010, 07:18 PM
Uh, nevermind... ;)