PDA

View Full Version : Official Urban dead thread

scoracrasia
03-Jun-2006, 07:14 PM
Well, it is getting a bit more fun. They have radio communication now and some cool groups out there to join, zed or survivor. Give it another whirl. I know alot of you bailed off of it, but I am still playing it and enjoy it. Let me know what you are all doing. Thanks.....:elol:

LoSTBoY
04-Jun-2006, 07:08 PM
Well, it is getting a bit more fun. They have radio communication now and some cool groups out there to join, zed or survivor. Give it another whirl. I know alot of you bailed off of it, but I am still playing it and enjoy it. Let me know what you are all doing. Thanks.....:elol:

Scary.

I was on the bog reading an old PC Magazine and found a link to urban Dead. I just came here to tell everyone. :confused:

I've gone a Firefighter (McDade) and a Consumer (McDeade). The first was a test but I might stick with the second account.

Danny
05-Jun-2006, 12:41 AM
i hate it even if you get in a safe place then odds are ive been killed, though once i got up again as a human not a zombie, wierd.

Philly_SWAT
05-Jun-2006, 11:31 AM
Two of my three characters are almost at 10,000 XP. There isnt really a lot to do, I just play out of habit. I think the radio sucks. If you are offline for a couple of days inside a mall, when you come back there are like 200 transmissions to sift thru.

scoracrasia
05-Jun-2006, 01:32 PM
Two of my three characters are almost at 10,000 XP. There isnt really a lot to do, I just play out of habit. I think the radio sucks. If you are offline for a couple of days inside a mall, when you come back there are like 200 transmissions to sift thru.

Yup, alot of spam on there hardcore. Hopefully he will tweek it somehow to fix that.

LoSTBoY
06-Jun-2006, 09:11 PM

Whats the best way of getting Experience except killing zombies. I've went a civilian and they are **** at hitting. Are there certian ways for certian classes to get experience?

LoSTBoY
09-Jun-2006, 10:47 PM
Dammit, this game HAS to be made into a proper game. A lot of the ideas used can be implemented in an excellent role playing game.

I wish they would reset the game after awhile, the place feels used and abused.

scoracrasia
12-Jun-2006, 11:23 AM
Whats the best way of getting Experience except killing zombies. I've went a civilian and they are **** at hitting. Are there certian ways for certian classes to get experience?

Healing people gets you XP's as well.