PDA

View Full Version : A Terrorist Ate My Brain

7feet
04-Jun-2006, 03:51 PM
***Oops, I screwed up the URL, but it's happy now***

Thats actually the title of a fairly, uh, non-typical zombie flick that I did the special makeup effects for recently. http://www.sevenfeetdesign.com/ATAMB/ATAMBposter.jpg
It's kind of an odd take on the genre, lot of stuff thrown in there from lft field. Won an award for best horror film at the Bare Bones International Film Festival last month, which is pretty cool. It was a helluva lot of fun to work on, it'd been far too long since I'd had a good dose of zombie mayhem on a set. And there's a few kills in there I think you'll definitely dig.

I just got permission from the director to put it up on my site, and of course you're the first folks I wanted to show it to.

17 minutes of streaming Flash video glory, lemme know what you think. If anyones interested, I know the producers just made up a whole pile of proper DVD's, with some pretty cool extras, I can find out what they're going for. I forgot to ask that part.

A Terrorist Ate My Brain (http://www.sevenfeetdesign.com/ATAMB/index.html)

DjfunkmasterG
04-Jun-2006, 06:52 PM
Server not found. :(

7feet
05-Jun-2006, 02:37 AM
I Know that the server was having some problems earlier in the day, but I just had a friend check it from their machine and it's good now.

7feet
07-Jun-2006, 08:08 AM
Jeez I'm an idjit. :eek: With no replys, I figured I must have done something pretty dumb. I did - I forgot to put the ".com" on the end of my own URL in the link. Sorry 'bout that. It's all fixed now. Jeez.

MinionZombie
07-Jun-2006, 12:38 PM
That was a really friggin' awesome zombie flick dude, I loved it. The Indian tech guy was fantastic, take that Jihadi! lol. Good use of news snippets and world events ... including American Idol, lol ... to make a really good flick, some excellent gore in there as well. The dude getting his head stripped and the cog-in-face bit were my favourites.

Top notch work from all involved, excellent stuff.

Adrenochrome
07-Jun-2006, 12:50 PM
Very nice!

livingdeadboy
07-Jun-2006, 01:30 PM
lol, That was a great little video, I had a fun time watching that. That first zombie attack on the bald guy wearing the AC/DC shirt was awesome, great special effects.

Pistolero Films
07-Jun-2006, 02:36 PM
Wow! G-Hoddi music rocks!

Great flick! Loved it. Good fx, story, scenes, shots....etc. etc.

Top notch entertainment!

Bunker65
07-Jun-2006, 02:40 PM
That was great :). Great work by all involved !! On top of everything, Nikki is a cutie :D. Thanks for posting the link 7feet.

EvilNed
12-Jun-2006, 08:04 PM
Holy Crapoli! I mean, seriously, that's one of the best fan-made zombie films I've ever seen. It was GREAT!

coma
18-Jun-2006, 03:03 PM
Wow! G-Hoddi music rocks!

Thanks! I did the soundtrack. I wrote that rap and had to edit it from like 500 pieces of audio. The fella (obaid) who played G-Hoddie never did any kind of music before, do it was tough.

I'm glad you guys liked it.

chukrok
18-Jun-2006, 03:47 PM
Sweet. Very nice work.