PDA

View Full Version : Live in/near Chicago? Want to see "Survival of the Dead" with Romero Q&A?

Neil
30-Apr-2010, 11:45 AM
Aint It Cool News has about 200 seats available! http://www.aintitcool.com/node/44871

If you email them, be sure to mention HPotD, and maybe that will help!

soulsyfn
30-Apr-2010, 02:32 PM
Damn it, I wish I lived in Chicago :(

Neil
30-Apr-2010, 02:34 PM
Someone here has too, and become a HPotD spy...

bassman
30-Apr-2010, 03:49 PM
I would love to see one of these recent Q&A's.

First Question: "Mr Romero. On behalf of fans around the globe I would just like to say thank you for what you've done for the genre in your past films, but I have to ask....WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!?":lol:

darth los
30-Apr-2010, 04:16 PM

First Question: "Mr Romero. On behalf of fans around the globe I would just like to say thank you for what you've done for the genre in your past films, but I have to ask....WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!?":lol:

I don't think anyone has the balls to do that. If they did someone like monroe zombie would chew their faces off. :lol:

That would be epic !

:cool:

DubiousComforts
13-May-2010, 04:38 AM
Truth be told, in 2008 when I met Romero, I shook his hand and said "thank you for making films that don't treat the audience like a bunch of idiots, even though most of your fan base typically acts like idiots." He replied, "Thanks for noticing!"

The next day, some first-time convention attendee stopped me and said, "what did you say to George Romero yesterday? He seemed really floored by it."

I was present for the Q&A at the NYC premiere of DIARY. Nobody asked anything more pertinent than "what's the weather like outside?" Dummies!