PDA

View Full Version : The Dead Earth Chronicles: Web Series Thread

Cykotic
05-Jun-2006, 04:57 PM
Well, here it is. The D.E.C webseries thread. I'll put news and episodes on here as and when they are announced. I've created an episode guide for the series. The names of the stories are subject to change....

THE DEAD EARTH CHRONICLES SYNOPSIS
The Year: 2008, The Place: England, The Event: The End of the World...

On January 15th 2007, an Al-Qaeda splinter group known as "The Brotherhood of the Fallen Angels", detonated 9 bombs across the world. These bombs contained a chemical that was originally designed to regenerate dead cells in burn victims. However, it did something more... It brought the dead to life... Now, they are the dominant species. Humans are no longer in charge. There are some humans left alive. One of these survivors is a man called Paul Jericho. A former News Reporter who finds himself trying to live in a world of cannibalistic corpses...

1. Once bitten, twice Die... (NOT FINAL TITLE!!)
2. Jericho (Flashback Episode)
3. Dead Air
4. The only thing to fear.... (Part One)
5. ...is fear itself(Part Two)

I've finished the scripts for Episodes 1 and 3 and I will begin filming Episode 3in a few days....

Pistolero Films
05-Jun-2006, 08:40 PM
Sounds good. Keep us updated!

Adrenochrome
05-Jun-2006, 08:55 PM
I'll definitely give it a try!

Danny
06-Jun-2006, 09:26 AM
you gotta make a joke in it like "prime minister brown" or something wierd like that.

but wasnt this done in an episode of sliders?:D

Cykotic
06-Jun-2006, 10:18 AM
Ah... the Prime Minister in-jokes... I've already wrote it into ep3...

Danny
06-Jun-2006, 11:19 AM
i neeeew it!:D

tkane18
09-Jun-2006, 05:38 PM
These bombs contained a chemical that was originally designed to regenerate dead cells in burn victims.

Everything sounds good except why would terrorists use a chemical to help burn victims?

Cykotic
10-Jun-2006, 07:10 AM
They didn't know that when it was stolen. The chemical at the time of the theft was known as "Lazarus"...

(I know, it's been done before!!!)

Cykotic
16-Jun-2006, 01:47 PM
Well, the Promo Poster has been released and yes, it does suck (Again, proof of my graphics skill or lack of)

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/16006433365.jpg&s=f5

Adrenochrome
16-Jun-2006, 05:50 PM
Well, the Promo Poster has been released and yes, it does suck (Again, proof of my graphics skill or lack of)

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/16006433365.jpg&s=f5

Dude, I understand that an artist is his own worst critic, but, if you want something to get attention don't start of with "...it does suck ". Sell yourself, don't crucify yourself.

peace

Pistolero Films
17-Jun-2006, 01:39 AM
I've seen worse! It's not bad...

When are you going to post the first one, and how many episodes will you do? Where are you filming?

What's the storyline? Characters?

Thanks!

Cykotic
18-Jun-2006, 03:42 PM
When are you going to post the first one, and how many episodes will you do? Where are you filming?

What's the storyline? Characters?

Ok, I'll post the first episode when it's finished and I can get the camera working again, as for episodes, I'm writing the 4th episode at the moment and as for locations, I'm filming in the chav capital of the North East of England known as North Shields...

I've already posted the storyline and one of the characters...