PDA

View Full Version : Chatmod

Debbieangel
15-Jun-2010, 02:07 AM
I have been chatmod for some time now and I have decided to step down as chatmod. I have enjoyed meeting, greeting and getting to know everyone here. Thank you for all the good times!

I don't agree with some decisions that have been made recently and I don't want to be part it,things I feel that I feel deeply unfair, that is all I am going to say about it.

Not sure how this goes with resigning but this it! I am resigning chatmod as of tonight! Thank you Neil for trusting me with the job!
Laters!

AcesandEights
15-Jun-2010, 02:23 AM
Debbie! I never got to share a chatroom with you (don't really do the chatroom, myself), but I'm sure you were always a lady when it came to fulfilling your responsibilities.

As a lowly member, I can't really fault you, as I agree with you on the matter at hand. I just hope you're allowed to stick around. Anything else would be ridiculous, but...you never know around here :(

bassman
15-Jun-2010, 02:23 AM
We'll miss you, Deb. It's a shame the boards have come to this, but I totally understand. I'm sure everyone would enjoy it if you stuck around.

clanglee
15-Jun-2010, 02:26 AM
Awww man. . .I am starting to get sad and scared now. I hate it when mommy and daddy fight.

http://www.mnn.com/sites/default/files/scared-kid.jpg

Neil
15-Jun-2010, 02:26 PM
i have been chatmod for some time now and i have decided to step down as chatmod. I have enjoyed meeting, greeting and getting to know everyone here. Thank you for all the good times!

I don't agree with some decisions that have been made recently and i don't want to be part it,things i feel that i feel deeply unfair, that is all i am going to say about it.

Not sure how this goes with resigning but this it! I am resigning chatmod as of tonight! Thank you neil for trusting me with the job!
Laters!

np! :)