PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead-Trailer at ComiCon

ShadowMan
26-Jul-2010, 09:45 PM
Found this on Youtube!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-yKe9nw5CQ&feature=related

Need...to...see...this.....Now!:annoyed:

BTW, this is a cut-down version because ComiCon is a "Family-Friendly" event...just so that you know. :)

Enjoy!

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

My bad...just saw this was posted in another place.
Sorry 'bout that! :skull:

hadrian0117
27-Jul-2010, 05:49 AM
All I see is a message that the video's been removed. :(

bassman
27-Jul-2010, 02:10 PM
All I see is a message that the video's been removed. :(

It's all over youtube. A quick search and you'll find it.

Mikey
29-Jul-2010, 02:05 PM
It is SO refreshing to see a zombie picture with what looks like an actual decent plot and good writing. I can't wait for this series. George should take note.

bassman
29-Jul-2010, 02:11 PM
George should take note.

George could very well be directing an episode or two. Darabont hinted at "George" possibly taking an episode at Comic Con. Why not? He was Darabont's inspiration for the show after all...

darth los
29-Jul-2010, 02:19 PM
It is SO refreshing to see a zombie picture with what looks like an actual decent plot and good writing. I can't wait for this series. George should take note.

George could very well be directing an episode or two. Darabont hinted at "George" possibly taking an episode at Comic Con. Why not? He was Darabont's inspiration for the show after all...

It might be good for him to collaborate with someone outside his bubble who takes the genre seriously.

We know how GAr is. Sometime a light goes off in his head and he's inspired again. Didn't it happen that way with Monroeville mall?

:cool: