PDA

View Full Version : If this isn't confirmation of a 2nd season, I don't know what is.

kidgloves
22-Oct-2010, 09:00 PM
http://www.amcdead.com/

I know this went up on their site originally but was pulled.
They can't use the offer of a prize in a promotion to entice people into watching can they if the prize doesn't exist?
Mind you, I haven't read the terms & conditions. UK blocked etc.

ProfessorChaos
23-Oct-2010, 12:07 AM
dude, if the walking dead doesn't get picked up for a second season, i'm gonna go ballistic on the entire planet.

EDIT: holy fuck...make one crack about flipping out on society and all of the sudden i get the blue screen of death on my desktop.....odd coincidence..

this desktop is about 5 or 6 years old, though....running a scan right now to see if i can figure out what's up with it. (and this is not the computer i use to download movies or anything, so i doubt that has anything to do with it)

Gryphon
27-Oct-2010, 10:37 PM
EDIT: holy fuck...make one crack about flipping out on society and all of the sudden i get the blue screen of death on my desktop.....odd coincidence..

this desktop is about 5 or 6 years old, though....running a scan right now to see if i can figure out what's up with it. (and this is not the computer i use to download movies or anything, so i doubt that has anything to do with it)

Big Brother is watching you....

shootemindehead
28-Oct-2010, 11:33 AM
"We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical...We will control the blue screen of death."

kidgloves
30-Oct-2010, 12:05 AM
Well Sarah Wayne Callies has a contract for 6 years on the show

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/2010/oct/30/the-walking-dead-andrew-lincoln

Perhaps because of this experience, Callies seems to talk about TV producers as if they were mob bosses. Her contract for The Walking Dead – which looks set to be commissioned for a second series after the initial run of six episodes – is for six years, but "we can be whacked at any point".

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

I like this quote as well

There is a moment at the start of the most gore-laden, bloody and grisly TV episode ever made when you will think to yourself: "What's Egg from This Life doing in an American cop's uniform?"