PDA

View Full Version : DEEP RED Region Free BR 2 Disc Set

Ghostdude
23-Oct-2010, 02:29 PM
THIS AMAZING BLU-RAY EDITION CONTAINS:

- 4 Panel reversible sleeve with original and newly commissioned art work

- Two-sided fold-out poster with new art work

- Exclusive collector’s booklet featuring brand new writing on Deep Red by Alan Jones, author of ‘Profondo Argento’

DISC 1 CONTAINS:

- Brand new transfer of the Director’s Cut in High Definition (1080p)

- Optional Dolby 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio/Stereo Italian Audio and Mono/Stereo English* Audio

SPECIAL FEATURES:

- Introduction by composer Claudio Simonetti (1080p)

- Rosso Recollections – Dario’s Deep Genius (1080p)

- Lady in Red: Daria Nicolodi remembers Profondo Rosso (1080p)

- Music to Murder For! Claudio Simonetti on Deep Red (1080p)

- Original US Trailer (1080p) (TBC)

- Original International Trailer (1080p) (TBC)

DISC 2 CONTAINS:

- Brand new transfer of the International Theatrical Cut in High Definition (1080p)

SPECIAL FEATURES:

- A Tour of the Profondo Rosso (Deep Red) shop in Rome with long time Argento collaborator Luigi Cozzi (1080p)

*The English Audio track on the Director’s Cut has some portions of English audio missing. This was either never recorded or has been lost. The English audio has been painstakingly assembled from various audio sources and represents the most complete audio available in a Mono/Stereo audio mix.

The DVD Edition contains exactly the same versions of the film and extras but of course these are not in HD.

The BD is all-region and the DVD is region free.

Deep Red will be released on Blu-ray and DVD by Arrow Video late November/early Dec 2010.

DubiousComforts
02-Nov-2010, 04:39 AM
I will be buying this blu-ray as soon as it's available.

DubiousComforts
24-Jan-2011, 06:06 PM
My copy is on the way from Amazon UK, even though the blu-ray hasn't received stellar reviews:

Blu-Ray.com (http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Deep-Red-Blu-ray/12029/)
BluBrew (http://blubrew.com/2011/01/06/deep-red-uk-release/)

Mr.G
16-Feb-2011, 01:37 PM
Great find. I'm having the in-laws bring this over for me next month. I hope it isn't too hard to find. I was in Liverpool over Christmas and could not locate the Day Blu Ray in any shop.