PDA

View Full Version : I am so psyched for Sunday...

DjfunkmasterG
29-Oct-2010, 08:30 PM
The anticipation of the premiere is friggin killing me. I have been reading so many great things from other zombie fans and I believe Darabont has nailed it. Lets hope the other directors doing each episode keep the pace Darabont seems to have started.

The amount of commercials promoting the show are insane. Even IMDB has it plastered on the front page. AMC ran 4 commericals for it the other night and it just keeps my need to get some zombie apocalypse going more and more.

Long Live The Walking Dead.

AcesandEights
29-Oct-2010, 08:37 PM
The amount of commercials promoting the show are insane. Even IMDB has it plastered on the front page. AMC ran 4 commericals for it the other night and it just keeps my need to get some zombie apocalypse going more and more.

Yup, just got my reminder email from AMC with the subject line: "AMC | The Walking Dead Premieres This Sunday at 10/9c"

I'm totally fucking psyched by the way.

sandrock74
29-Oct-2010, 08:47 PM
Me too! I eagerly await the premiere.

rongravy
29-Oct-2010, 08:48 PM
I am so psyched for Sunday...
Me too, the Chiefs are gonna KILL Buffalo...:elol:

Neil
29-Oct-2010, 09:52 PM
Over 12yrs ago... http://www.homepageofthedead.com/films/tv/main.html

And now we finally have a TV series..

kidgloves
29-Oct-2010, 11:18 PM
You won't be disappointed peeps.
It's fucking brilliant.

blind2d
30-Oct-2010, 01:50 AM
Argh, can't wait! Need... zombies!!! That's it, Day, I'm watching the fuck out of you right now! C'mere!
Oh, incidentally, I think the rally tomorrow will be fun... might take my mind off things...

bassman
30-Oct-2010, 01:55 AM
Count me into the excited group. And I've seen the show a few times.

Got my Halloween day all planned out. The original trilogy up until TWD, and steak, beer, booze, and candy to the kids in the midst of it all.

I fucking love this holiday. And TWD makes this one the best in recent memory.

Debbieangel
30-Oct-2010, 03:04 AM
I have my dvr set to record it while I watch it...I am sooooo EXCITED!!!!
BRING ON THE ZOMBIES!!!!!
I think this series is what we all have been salivating for..for so long!!!!
The commercials are driving me crazy too!!!

bassman
30-Oct-2010, 03:07 AM
I think this series is what we all have been salivating for..for so long!!!!

Speaking for the pilot episode - I can damn well guarantee it. ;)

MoonSylver
30-Oct-2010, 03:16 AM
Sunday! SUNDAY!!SUNDAY!!! FUEL INJECTED FUNNY CAR MADNESS!!!!!

Mike70
30-Oct-2010, 03:31 AM
i have only watched the pilot once. it has been hard to resist the urge to watch it again, but sunday is almost here.

Gabe_dead
31-Oct-2010, 03:58 PM
yes its gonna be pretty great... I'm very excited about it myself...

Debbieangel
31-Oct-2010, 04:59 PM
woooohoooo....9 hours til TWD!!!
got my snacks,drinks all ready to go and warned EVERYBODY to leave me alone while watching it!!! I just might 'bite' someone if they interrupt me!

kidgloves
31-Oct-2010, 05:59 PM
Tick Tock Tick Tock

If you enjoy it, don't forget to vote for it on IMDB with a 10 preferably :)
9.6 score from 600 votes so far.

tkane18
31-Oct-2010, 07:11 PM
I didn't have AMC as part of my dish package but they added it as a free preview until the end of November. Great timing!

kidgloves
31-Oct-2010, 08:12 PM
I didn't have AMC as part of my dish package but they added it as a free preview until the end of November. Great timing!

Result. Enjoy the pilot.

Mr_Shadow
31-Oct-2010, 09:41 PM
I'm all set, got my beer, my candy for trick or treaters and just finished my walking dead pumpkin!!

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g227/shadow_loc_x3/wdpumkin.jpg

MoonSylver
31-Oct-2010, 10:14 PM
I'm all set, got my beer, my candy for trick or treaters and just finished my walking dead pumpkin!!

Very nice Mr. S! How long did THAT take?:stunned:

bassman
31-Oct-2010, 10:31 PM
wow. Awesome pumpkin, dude! I just did a regular ol' jack o lantern this year. Tried my hand at a dawn pumpkin last year. Thought it was good for my limited carving capabilities...

http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/showthread.php?15145-My-Dawn-Halloween-Pumpkin&highlight=dawn+pumpkin

deadkrank
31-Oct-2010, 10:43 PM
Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing it too. I also order the season pass from Amazon on Demand. As I have a Roku box hooked to my TV set. So I'll watch it tonight on AMC. And then tomorrow watch it again on my Roku box.

bassman
31-Oct-2010, 10:47 PM
Season pass from amazon? Never heard of it...?

deadkrank
31-Oct-2010, 10:55 PM
Yeah Amazon has a dowload service. You can rent movies from Amazon On Demand. And Amazon has a boatload of TV series to download. Just like Netflix. I have the season pass for Smallville,Family Guy,and some other TV series season passes from Amazon.

bassman
31-Oct-2010, 11:00 PM
Didn't know that. I'll have to remember it. Thanks. :)