PDA

View Full Version : My Series Idea

Guru ofthe Dead
15-Jun-2006, 06:05 AM
Well I've been throwing this one around for years. Personally I would like to be in front of the camera on this as well. We start in a small Kansas town (my own) and we find that the dead have risen to attack the living. I would play a sherriff who forms a small band of deadhunters. However we find that the terror is too great for us and we begin to lose hunters at every turn. Later we find that we are out numbered and have no safe places to holdup. We flee in search of a safe haven with danger lurking ahead of us always. Now the great deal for this would be to get the actors from the original movies to be guest stars in the series.

Pistolero Films
16-Jun-2006, 12:23 AM
You'd have to have a better storyline than just zombie hunters hunting and dieing off, or else you'd have to have great characters. Zombies are cool, but you still need something more...

And to grab actors from other productions from Romero flicks you'd need to pay some serious cash and travel expenses.

On a positive note, small Kansas towns make great sets. Which town are you from?

Adrenochrome
16-Jun-2006, 04:04 AM
Howdy Neighbor!!
I'm right outside of Kansas city myself, Guru! Sort of in between KC and you, actually.

Guru ofthe Dead
23-Jun-2006, 04:22 AM
Thanks for the advice. Yeah still a little scetchy, but the basic premise would be alot of action with some cool characters. You know the main characters would be really bad ass dead killers with the usual killem off extras. The guest stars would be more of the side plot of either evil ententions or even someone trying to help stop the problem. Yes a alot of detail would have to go into the storylines, but the concept is just trying to survive. Now I apologise for being gone so long, however I was beefing up my computer again. Now I live in Independence KS. This is located in the southeast corner of the state just about 25 miles from the OK boarder. Yes KS is a good place for hosting movies and TV. The wideopen areas of the west and the green southern and eastern areas are wonderful. Lots of farmland.

Danny
27-Jun-2006, 04:39 AM
i dunno if you using the "finally seeking refuge" story most amatuer flicks do its not that origional, unless they stay somewhere like an amusement park thatd be cool, you know someone would die in a hall of mirrors, in a horror film at a theme park its just gotta be done:D

plus it kinda reminds me of a vampire film ive seen before.