PDA

View Full Version : What is the ending song of Event Horizon.

Trencher
11-Nov-2010, 12:03 PM
Yeah I like Event Horizon, wanna fight about it? :p
Please give me answer! I looked and looked.

bassman
11-Nov-2010, 12:14 PM
I like Event Horizon too! Anderson's only great film, imo.

And it's Prodigy - Funky Shit, if I remember correctly

fc07IVuw61o?fs=1&hl=en_US

MinionZombie
11-Nov-2010, 12:22 PM
I haven't seen Event Horizon in ages, but I remember when it came out on video rental when I was a teenager and we'd rent it out when we'd stay over someone's house and watch it and enjoy the hell out of it, and we'd watch the credits over and over just because of the song. In fact that whole album was one of the albums of our mid-teens.

*wanders off with nostalgic whimsy* :)

bassman
11-Nov-2010, 12:29 PM
I haven't seen Event Horizon in ages, but I remember when it came out on video rental when I was a teenager and we'd rent it out when we'd stay over someone's house and watch it and enjoy the hell out of it, and we'd watch the credits over and over just because of the song. In fact that whole album was one of the albums of our mid-teens.

*wanders off with nostalgic whimsy* :)

The new-ish DVD/BR release has a feature length documentary and decent commentary, if you're interested. You can probably find it cheap these days.

MinionZombie
11-Nov-2010, 03:05 PM
The new-ish DVD/BR release has a feature length documentary and decent commentary, if you're interested. You can probably find it cheap these days.

Ah yes, I've had it on my list for a while now, actually.

Trencher
12-Nov-2010, 10:07 AM
Thanks a bunch Bassman!

MoonSylver
12-Nov-2010, 10:17 AM
Yeah I like Event Horizon, wanna fight about it? :p

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1397/1408075081_5607ee607d.jpg

"Yeah, that's right, I like Event Horizon, big whoop, wanna fight about it?"

:D

bassman
12-Nov-2010, 12:06 PM
Thanks a bunch Bassman!

Don't mention it. :)

That album was huge in the mid-late nineties. The songs from "Fat of the Land" have been on so many soundtracks, it's insane. I would take a guess that almost all of them have appeared on one film or another. One of the most famous being The Matrix.

I'm not really into "electronic rock" or techno or whatever you wanna call it, but I must admit....it IS a pretty cool album.

Trencher
12-Nov-2010, 03:30 PM
"Yeah, that's right, I like Event Horizon, big whoop, wanna fight about it?"

:D LoL I forgot to say big whop but that was the guy I was quoting.

MinionZombie
12-Nov-2010, 04:43 PM
Prodigy turn up everywhere. They get used from time to time on Top Gear, for example, and one of their tracks was used a hell of a lot in the trailers, and actual film, of Kick Ass. :)

MoonSylver
12-Nov-2010, 09:24 PM
LoL I forgot to say big whop but that was the guy I was quoting.

:D

Didn't know for sure if that was the case, or just happened to be a coincidental turn of phrase. But I figured it was too good an opportunity to pass either way. ;)

Legion2213
19-Nov-2010, 07:18 PM
Event Horizon is a sound movie...the look of the ship itself (and it's core) is superb. I have it on BD.