PDA

View Full Version : where can i watch?

acealive1
14-Nov-2010, 11:06 PM
is there anywhere to watch the show online? i missed episode 2.....

Andy
14-Nov-2010, 11:27 PM
Legally, not that i know of.

bassman
14-Nov-2010, 11:27 PM
AMC Sundays at 10pm.

Only the first episode is legally available online.

EDIT:

I imagine you're asking because you don't have AMC, but if you just missed the episode I thought I would mention that they're airing all three episodes tonight. You can catch a rerun of "Guts" at 9 pm.

Danny
14-Nov-2010, 11:42 PM
check the amc website, i believe i heard the first one was online, they even put up a torrent for it (all the more reason for me to continue to think the 'leak' was not a leak at all but free word of mouth viral marketing). So maybe that or hulu or one of those legal sites are putting them all up.

-or just google 'watch the walking dead online' and find it that way. just gotta be direct with google.

acealive1
15-Nov-2010, 02:47 AM
AMC Sundays at 10pm.

Only the first episode is legally available online.

EDIT:

I imagine you're asking because you don't have AMC, but if you just missed the episode I thought I would mention that they're airing all three episodes tonight. You can catch a rerun of "Guts" at 9 pm.

oh! thanks man. i wasnt aware at all. yea ur right, i dont have amc......or cable for that matter. its a bit steep here for me only watchin 3 channels a week

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

thanks to all that volunteered info, a friend got me the stuff. very nice second episode