PDA

View Full Version : Jeffery DeMunn

Debbieangel
15-Nov-2010, 04:21 AM
This is a pic of Jeffery DeMunn that he sent me through a mutual friend.
I was so excited to get this pic! It is from 2001!
He is a really nice and talented man, I have watched many movies he has been in.
If you are not sure who Jeffery DeMunn is he is the older guy in TWD! Good actor isn't he?814

Deaths_Shadow
15-Nov-2010, 05:08 AM
Yeah he is. I never read the comics but he plays the role well from what i can tell. Congratz on getting the pic. :)

Danny
15-Nov-2010, 06:19 AM
Great actor, never does a bad job, shame hes always given forgettable roles. though if they adapt the meet the hunters arc form the comics that will change.

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 AM ----------

I never read the comics but he plays the role well from what i can tell.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/khazrak/1284654070525s.jpg

bassman
15-Nov-2010, 12:13 PM
Yeah he is. I never read the comics but he plays the role well from what i can tell.

He's going to be getting a nice little hook up, too. ;)

MoonSylver
15-Nov-2010, 04:43 PM
Yeah, I'm really digging his performance so far, & looking forward to more. :)

MinionZombie
20-Nov-2010, 06:02 PM
I've been very impressed with DeMunn so far, even though it's really only episode 3 where we properly get to see him in action (both literally and generally speaking). He always brings a touch of class and intelligence (or really, far more than a touch, a whole truck load more like) to the roles that I have seen him in.

He's a perfect fit for Dale, and it really feels like he's breathing like into this character who I've only seen drawn on a page before. Plus, when he hacked off that zombies head in ep3 I had to cheer, go Dale! :) Tis the power of that awesome hat. :cool:

Plus he's gonna be a lucky bugger come season two when he gets to act jiggy with Laurie Holden's Andrea. ;)

Speaking of which, I assume they'll do - with 13 episodes - Volumes 2 and 3 of the comic books. However considering Volume 2 is set during the winter, perhaps they'll have to get cracking on the new season sooner rather than later.

In short - two thumbs fresh for Jeffrey DeMunn. :thumbsup:

zomtom
23-Nov-2010, 06:53 AM
Just finished watching, "The Mist", which Darabont directed. Three of the actors in TWD are from that movie. DeMunn (with his "On Golden Pond" hat, Laurie Holden's," Andrea," and Melissa McCarthy's, "Carol" (the abused wife). I guess Darabont had alot to say in the casting of TWD.

MinionZombie
23-Nov-2010, 10:05 AM
Just finished watching, "The Mist", which Darabont directed. Three of the actors in TWD are from that movie. DeMunn (with his "On Golden Pond" hat, Laurie Holden's," Andrea," and Melissa McCarthy's, "Carol" (the abused wife). I guess Darabont had alot to say in the casting of TWD.

And they've all done a great job. I like it when actors/directors work with each other on a more frequent basis, as it goes beyond just a job and you can see their rapport translated onto the screen. Plus DeMunn is awesome - my favourite part of TWD#3 was seeing him decapitate that zombie. :thumbsup:

Debbieangel
05-Dec-2010, 09:11 PM
I absolutely am loving Jeffery DeMunn in TWD he is so perfect for the part. I have seen him in quite a few movies like "The Green Mile" he is a terrific actor.

bassman
05-Dec-2010, 09:20 PM
Demunn giving us a funny tour of the RV...

-jzCoyGtTqs?fs=1&hl=en_US

MinionZombie
06-Dec-2010, 01:27 PM
Demunn giving us a funny tour of the RV...

-jzCoyGtTqs?fs=1&hl=en_US

:thumbsup:

Hell yeah, DeMunn has knocked it out of the park in concerns to Dale. He feels so much like his comic book counterpart ... in fact, it's even better.

Not to say anything that'll spoil episode six, but once again DeMunn rocks it. Properly impressive. :)