PDA

View Full Version : One story or plot line we need..........

joeharley666
29-Nov-2010, 11:10 AM
To be explored.

I think it needs to follow the Hispanic family on their way back to alabamba, I think it would be so interesting as to what they encounter along the way.
Personally, I don't think think they make it, but that was a bold move on their part to leave the group.

tkane18
29-Nov-2010, 09:15 PM
Not a choice I would make either. It sounded like Rick's group barely had enough gas to get to the CDC. How was that family going to make it to Alabama?
And how did they know their family was still alive?

BillyRay
29-Nov-2010, 09:25 PM
Not a choice I would make either. It sounded like Rick's group barely had enough gas to get to the CDC. How was that family going to make it to Alabama?
And how did they know their family was still alive?

They didn't know.

But hopefully this means they won't be zombie chow in the last episode.

Unlike T-Dog, who really should be wearing a red shirt at this point...

Ghoulman
30-Nov-2010, 01:42 AM
It would be nice to see Duane and Morgan again as well. But I won't loose sleep if we never do.

T-Dog and Jacquie (sp?) should play the red shirts at the CDC because hopefully next season... the amazingly badass Tyreese and wickedly wonderful split-personality-disorder, Samaria sword wielding Michonne ...will take their places.

bassman
30-Nov-2010, 02:00 AM
It would be nice to see Duane and Morgan again as well. But I won't loose sleep if we never do.

I can't see them taking all this time and story for Rick to get the radios and make the calls and then NOT have them return. We'll see them next season. Gotsta.

T-Dog and Jacquie (sp?) should play the red shirts at the CDC because hopefully next season... the amazingly badass Tyreese and wickedly wonderful split-personality-disorder, Samaria sword wielding Michonne ...will take their places.

You can count on one of those.;) Although I don't know why they need to "replace" anyone. They can come in with the current lineup we have now and it would be fine....

clanglee
30-Nov-2010, 03:11 AM
You can count on one of those.;) Although I don't know why they need to "replace" anyone. They can come in with the current lineup we have now and it would be fine.... Well they can't break the "black person quota" can they? they have already stretched it to a dangerous ethnic limit at this point!! ;) <-- means I am TOTALLY kidding.

Ghoulman
30-Nov-2010, 10:16 AM
LOL It was not my intention to imply any racial quota thing. The 2 characters in question certainly bring very little to the show other than potential red-shirty goodness.

shootemindehead
30-Nov-2010, 11:36 AM
The entire show is full of red shirts.

bassman
30-Nov-2010, 12:15 PM
Well they can't break the "black person quota" can they? they have already stretched it to a dangerous ethnic limit at this point!! ;) <-- means I am TOTALLY kidding.

We need some more hispanics. Gotta have those token mexicans, too. :lol:

blind2d
30-Nov-2010, 02:06 PM
And more Asians. I mean, just one? Are you kidding me?
But yeah, wait, what was the question?

Gabe_dead
30-Nov-2010, 02:14 PM
I can say this because I'm of Mexican Decent, but I think they be fine killing Zombies, they probably have Modded weed whackers and Lawn Mowers from their gardening skills...and if that doesnt work they can just run lol

Thorn
30-Nov-2010, 04:31 PM
I really am hoping as wrong as this is that the entire family meets a grisly end during the season finale. It would be a great message that running away on a fools errand can lead to horrible results, and we have grown to like the family for a reason. They I think will be a tool, we will see them savagely destroyed to show the harsh reality of the world of the Walking Dead in the final half hour of the finale would be ideal.

Driving along singing songs, trouble hits, the try to make a break for it. Run out of gas or crash and they try to flee on foot... the wife goes down. Father runs, has to pick which kid to save, falters and they all die together through much screaming and crying.

Fade to black.

darth los
30-Nov-2010, 04:35 PM
We need some more hispanics.

Not a bad idea buddy. :)

:cool:

BillyRay
30-Nov-2010, 04:55 PM
We need some more hispanics

Not a bad idea buddy.

http://www.eccentric-cinema.com/images/movie_pix_q-z/rotld-10.jpg

"Send more Hispanics..."

Thorn
30-Nov-2010, 05:01 PM

"Send more Hispanics..."

Love this ;)

Legion2213
30-Nov-2010, 05:05 PM
They seemed like a nice familly, they won't make it though, little feeble jeep, one gun, a bunch of kids to watch over...somebody just rang the dinner bell...

Be nice to have it confirmed some time down the line though. :)

Doc
30-Nov-2010, 06:37 PM
we have grown to like the family for a reason.

Grown to like? Did I miss some scenes? They've barely done, or said anything til now.:confused:

bassman
30-Nov-2010, 07:05 PM
Grown to like? Did I miss some scenes? They've barely done, or said anything til now.:confused:

I've grown to like the dad. Don't know about the other three....

Thorn
30-Nov-2010, 07:10 PM
Really? I am pretty sure Morales got plenty of screen time, and played a key part in some of the shows key moments. His family was established enough, and in a touching parting scene to make you care about them. Even if just by proxy.

Maybe it is just me but I liked the guy, and by natural extension his family.

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2010/11/Walking-Dead-Morales-Bat.jpg

Gryphon
03-Dec-2010, 10:09 PM

"Send more Hispanics..."

Yes! :elol:

Ghoulman
03-Dec-2010, 10:58 PM
Really? I am pretty sure Morales got plenty of screen time, and played a key part in some of the shows key moments. His family was established enough, and in a touching parting scene to make you care about them. Even if just by proxy.

Maybe it is just me but I liked the guy, and by natural extension his family.
Oh, I definitely liked Morales and he did have a good amount of character development but, as I shared earlier, I won't loose any sleep if we never see him and his family again. Mostly because I can use my imagination to envision a semi-happy existance for them somewhere. As a reader of the comic, and subsequently knowing the fates of all of the characters so far, I would simply prefer to NOT know what befalls Morales and his family.

joeharley666
04-Dec-2010, 12:12 AM
Oh, I definitely liked Morales and he did have a good amount of character development but, as I shared earlier, I won't loose any sleep if we never see him and his family again. Mostly because I can use my imagination to envision a semi-happy existance for them somewhere. As a reader of the comic, and subsequently knowing the fates of all of the characters so far, I would simply prefer to NOT know what befalls Morales and his family.

Well, I don't want to know what happens to them now, but do we at least get to learn their fate eventually?

bassman
04-Dec-2010, 12:29 AM
Well, I don't want to know what happens to them now, but do we at least get to learn their fate eventually?

Those characters aren't part of the comics, so we don't really know if we'll hear about them again .

Ghoulman
04-Dec-2010, 02:00 AM
Speaking of MIA families, I finally noticed in episode 5 that they never introduced Allen and Donna and their twin boys Billy and Ben. D'oh!

Sammich
04-Dec-2010, 06:25 AM
And more Asians. I mean, just one? Are you kidding me?
But yeah, wait, what was the question?

I really think that asians have some type of immunity to becoming zombies in North America. None in any of the Romero movies (someone said in the beginning of Diary but that is a black or hispanic chick), none in the Resident Evil movies, none in the Return Movies, not even in Dawn 04. In the horse into the horde scene I caught a glimpse of the first and only asian zombie. I think he might have been an exchange student zombie. :)

I would like to see a story where the people in a residential neighborhood manage to set up a perimeter and form a small community made up mostly of asian and hispanic sorority chicks. Oh and the very few caucasians in the compound are the red shirts.