07-Dec-2010, 01:29 PM
http://www.hwdyk.com/quiz/m/1521/the-walking-dead-season-1-recap/score

I got 23 out of 25 correct

babomb
07-Dec-2010, 01:45 PM
Me too.

bassman
07-Dec-2010, 01:52 PM
Got 23, as well. Missed the "how many days?" and "Amy/Andrea's parents" questions. I didnt think they specifically said anything about their parents other than "throwing the fish back"...

And I thought Merle was remembering knocking out a prison gaurds teeth?

ProfessorChaos
07-Dec-2010, 04:54 PM
24/25. dumbed out and thought an extra person stayed behind at the CDC. i was excited about how well i thought i was doing and hurried through the last question to see my score...derp.

GRMonLI
07-Dec-2010, 05:32 PM
24/25. dumbed out and thought an extra person stayed behind at the CDC. i was excited about how well i thought i was doing and hurried through the last question to see my score...derp.

That question was phrased weirdly I think. I answered because of certain characters...but when I reeread the question I realized what they were really talking about.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Got 23, as well. Missed the "how many days?" and "Amy/Andrea's parents" questions. I didnt think they specifically said anything about their parents other than "throwing the fish back"...

After I did the quiz and looked at the answers I remembered the scene in the episode that answered this.

bassman
07-Dec-2010, 05:32 PM
They snuck in that "utlimately". Almost got me, too.

ProfessorChaos
07-Dec-2010, 05:41 PM
That question was phrased weirdly I think. I answered because of certain characters...but when I reeread the question I realized what they were really talking about.

yeah, that might be what did it. i also thought the one about shane and ed's conflict was a bit tricky as far as wording, too.

btw, what was your score?

MinionZombie
07-Dec-2010, 05:51 PM
There are a couple of tricky ones in there, simply because of the wording really.

I got 23/25 - the ones I didn't get were a derp-style fuck up on the origin of the Shane/Ed beef, and I said 96 days rather than the correct 194 days, since "wildfire was declared".

Chuffed though, especially as I've only seen each episode once (so far). :)

Zombie Snack
07-Dec-2010, 07:04 PM
I only got 22 right....I feel so...ashamed

DjfunkmasterG
07-Dec-2010, 07:36 PM
I goofed the Wildfire question and Merle's blabbering question.

Ghoulman
07-Dec-2010, 10:10 PM
DAMN! 24 out of 25 I missed #24. "TS-19": Jenner refers to the mechanism that will destroy the CDC as: I answered TIV's. it was HIT's :(