PDA

View Full Version : Missing "The Walking Dead"? Maybe this will help!

Neil
12-Dec-2010, 05:32 PM
Lee Karr comes to the rescue with another exclusive interview... Check the Bits and Pieces section :)

krisvds
12-Dec-2010, 05:36 PM
woooooot!

Nice read. One of the best actors in TWD IMO.

MoonSylver
12-Dec-2010, 06:05 PM
Yeah, it really hit me for the first time today...it's Sunday, & there's no Walking Dead tonight...:(

kidgloves
12-Dec-2010, 09:23 PM
Great interview Lee. Good to see you avoided the same old questions. I really like the way the actors are interacting with the fans. Andrew Lincoln seems like he can't get enough of it. I've heard numerous interviews with him recently. Sounds like a great guy.

babomb
12-Dec-2010, 10:39 PM
Yeah, it really hit me for the first time today...it's Sunday, & there's no Walking Dead tonight...
Did you check to make sure there isn't one? Maybe the gods have answered your prayers finally!?:sneaky:

bassman
12-Dec-2010, 10:49 PM
Yeah, it really hit me for the first time today...it's Sunday, & there's no Walking Dead tonight...:(

They SHOULD have a new one airing tonight! In fact, they should already have the next four seasons filmed and ready to air! Why are they taking SOOO long?!? AMC is clearly trying to ruin this series. It's already been too long of a gap since the first season ended. People won't tune in now. :elol:

Good interview, Leo. :thumbsup:

MoonSylver
12-Dec-2010, 10:57 PM
They SHOULD have a new one airing tonight! In fact, they should already have the next four seasons filmed and ready to air! Why are they taking SOOO long?!? AMC is clearly trying to ruin this series. It's already been too long of a gap since the first season ended. People won't tune in now. :elol:

You're being sarcastic, aren't you? :rockbrow:

:lol:

triste realtà
12-Dec-2010, 10:57 PM
I thought you were going to suggest injecting AIDS directly into your eyeball.

MoonSylver
12-Dec-2010, 11:07 PM
I thought you were going to suggest injecting AIDS directly into your eyeball.

http://www.frombearcreek.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/dude_wtf.png

Ghoulman
12-Dec-2010, 11:39 PM
OMG! rotflmfao!!!

thxleo
14-Dec-2010, 06:52 PM
Back on topic...

Thank you to those who enjoyed reading the interview!

DEAD BEAT
14-Dec-2010, 07:48 PM
I agree, next to missing a intimate moment with a women of course! lol

I luv zombies....but not that much! ;)