I'm selling collection on dvd's:

1. Night of the living dead (1968) Region 1, Mint
2. Dawn of the dead (1978) Region 1, Mint
3. Day of the dead (1985) Region 1, Mint
4. Land of the dead (2005) Region 2, VG
5. Diary of the dead (2008) Region 2, VG
6. Night of the living dead - Remake (1990) Region 1, Mint
7. Dawn of the dead - Remake (2004) Region 2, VG

Notice: I suggest of course that you must have dvd player which can read all regions!

Price for this collection is: 50$ + shipping

bassman
28-Jan-2011, 01:34 PM
Pretty good price for the group of them.

It would probably be a good idea to give a bit more description on them. Which edits, "special editions", etc. There are several versions of some of these.

Andy
28-Jan-2011, 07:37 PM
What no survival? Call that a collection :p

Blackadder
30-Jan-2011, 11:38 PM
Yes, you are both right :). No, sorry, I don't have "survival of the dead". To be honest I never saw it. I hope I will soon. Ok guys, I will try to describe this dvd's. First "Night of the living dead" from 1968: it is black and white, label "good times video" and it is on front cover black and white scene's from the movie. Then, Dawn of the dead 1978: It is "special divimax edition" on front cover you can see half of the head of zombie and with yellow letters it say dawn of the dead. Then, Day of the dead 1985: 2 disc's, label "anchorbay", it is carton box, you know like digipack cd, and on front cover is "bub". Then, Land of the dead 2005: It is a with serbo-croat subtitle but voices are on english and you can see movie without subtitle, label "millennium" under universal licence, cover is standard - hand on fence but cover is described on serbo-croat language and english. Then, Diary of the dead 2008: label "blitz", it is the same thing like with "land of the dead" except label. Then, Night of the living dead remake 1990: Label "columbia pictures". It is same front cover like "sony pictures" but with special features. Then, Dawn of the dead remake 2004: Label "blitz" it is the same thing like those two "diary and land of the dead". With some special features.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Anyone who is interested send me private message or on my email: krke2001@yahoo.com

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

I forgot, "dawn" remake 2004 have white front cover and you can see half head from zombie.

DjfunkmasterG
31-Jan-2011, 12:50 PM
For thos ecurious the DAWN remake is the Korean release. That version doesn't have the CGI blood covering up the naked chick when Ana stops behind the bus during her escape from the house.

Blackadder
24-Feb-2011, 12:16 PM
Ok people. This is my last offer, you will never get better offer. I will give you this collection for 30$ + shipping!!! It was 50$, now is 30$. This is last offer and you have only 3 days to reply. Thanks.