PDA

View Full Version : coupla Karl Hardman items auctioning

MZSHAYPN MNSTR
13-Feb-2011, 02:37 PM
Some more ghoulish type materials going right now, including an 8x10 bw signed by Karl, one of his and Marilyn's business cards, some signed DAWN photos - and more.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370484091685&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Doc Foster
13-Feb-2011, 04:17 PM
God bless Karl's soul and all, but what I would really like to know is, when are you finally going to lower the price for that darn French "Zombie" lobby cards set?? :rolleyes: ;)

MZSHAYPN MNSTR
24-Feb-2011, 07:02 PM
That set usually goes on "sale" at least once a month (think its on right now).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370452942377&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

You can also make me an offer here (or via email @ murderhappycharacters@yahoo.com). Might put up the British lobby set as well depending on how thing$ here go over the next coupla months (might need some more shotgun shells, canned bacon/etc).

I do however trade, though am somewhat specific with what I need any more. Mostly looking for original US paper and press on the 1968 NIGHT (starting mid-1967 thru the early 80s). Theater flyers, calendar schedules, news and trade ad material, unusual exhibitor promos or paper... I have somewhere around 235 original bits but am usually looking for more.

DAWN I'm less centered on right now, might be interested in similar types of things (and maybe original bw photos with KK credit stamp on reverse, or select "same year" photos minus the credit stamp). There's also a red-letter US half-sheet floating around I've always thought was kinda cute...

DAY, probably only the yellow-ish "pole poster" type of handbill, if anything. At this point I pretty much have what I want on DAY and LAND.

I don't collect anything from Romero's own(ed) second franchise films, nor (usually) international material on all four titles (nothing wrong with non-US at all; just don't collect it). I'm also not interested in signed or reproduction items any more, nor tape, film, or dvd material. I'm also not into anything from the collectibles marketplace.

a / mm