PDA

View Full Version : " V H S " ...

MinionZombie
20-Jun-2006, 07:20 PM
Easy now rude boys (and girls),

Did the first (of two, lol) day of filming for my new short called "VHS", today was the fun day of the two, my Dad and I constructed a set for the second half (which is what I filmed today with Ben - who was the hero in "Trapped"), and there was some fake blood involved.

Anyway, the second (and final, ha!) day of filming is on Thursday and then I can take my time as I wish to edit (and score, come to think of it). "VHS" will stay true to the MZ school of "literally NO budget filmmaking", (ha!) and the target running time is between 10 and 15 minutes.

Ultimately it's just a bit of fun, something to do, a chance to try out a couple of new things I wanted to do, gives me something to edit too (haven't edited in a good couple of months at least now), so yeah, hope you all enjoy it when you see it (which is a while away yet still!), but here's some images from today's session of filming ... I was lazy so just used my camera phone and shot at the TV screen, haha.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/17014595269.jpg&s=f5

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/17015015345.jpg&s=f5

Danny
21-Jun-2006, 12:00 AM
first off,

YOURE THE ONLY GUY IN ENGLAND WHOS STILL SAYING EASY NOW, AND IM PRETTY SURE IVE HEARD YOU SAY 'YER MUM!' TOO, HOW DO I KNOW YOU ARENT A CHAV SPYING ON US "GEGGERS AND THAT"?!?!?

-ahem-

looks sick, make sure you add ozzys hellreaiser song into the soundtrack.

sorry but i found an origional no more tears in my attic and ive been hooked on that song.:D

"HELL-RAISEEEERRRR, IN THE THUNDER AND HEAt!.-OH I GOT A BRADN NEW COMB-INE 'ARVESTER AN' ILL SHOW YOU THE-" Woah, sorry whent off track there my player jumped,lol.:lol:

MinionZombie
21-Jun-2006, 10:50 AM
Riiiiiiiight...thanks for the on-topic response there.

Incidentally, I only say "easy now" because it's funny and because us lads at uni used to say it as one of our favourite phrases - which were all for comic effect. If anything we're taking the p*ss out of chavs, cos I certainly ain't a chav, chavs make me feel ill and it's pronounced "your Mum", lol. What chav speaks the English language and uses sentence structure ... and can type?

Any on-topic comments people?