PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen? Oh God!

Neil
08-Mar-2011, 03:23 PM
http://www.reelempire.com/news/67-tv/3032-charlie-sheen-joining-walking-dead-season-2

Charlie Sheen Joining Walking Dead Season 2? Back in November, there were some rumors floating about the world wide web that former "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen would be making a guest appearance on the second season of AMC's surprise hit series "The Walking Dead." At the time, his contract with CBS wouldn't allow it. Now that the actor no longer has a job with CBS, "The Walking Dead" creator Robert Kirkman is practically begging Sheen to come a board.

Robert Kirkman had this to say at the Paley Center on Friday: "Charlie call us, we will totally make that happen. We'll do whatever you want. We'll recast YOU as Rick. Andrew Lincoln will find something else to do. He can direct an episode. Actually he could play a car for all I care. He's awesome."

We're sure Kirkman is only joking. I mean to publicly state that he'll get rid of the show's lead for Charlie Sheen, I don't think that would blow over too well with Andrew Lincoln and certainly not the fans. It is possible, however, that Kirkman really does want Sheen for a cameo. After all, it would certainly draw in quite a crowd, particularly if Charlie was a zombie.

bassman
08-Mar-2011, 03:36 PM
We're sure Kirkman is only joking.

Bingo. Kirkman is always making off-the-wall comments during interviews. He's mentioned stuff about ghosts, lava planets, etc. This is just him having some fun with the situation.

Besides....Sheen will probably be dead before they start filming. :p

clanglee
08-Mar-2011, 08:03 PM

Besides....Sheen will probably be dead before they start filming. :p

Not at all man!! He's got Tiger Blood!! He has a higher constitution than normal people. He's Winning!

JDFP
08-Mar-2011, 08:25 PM
Not at all man!! He's got Tiger Blood!! He has a higher constitution than normal people. He's Winning!

Minor correction: He's bi-winning, not just regular winning. Then again, if Charlie Sheen was a drug you'd die after taking it and your face would melt off and children would weep around your dead body, and all that great jazz.

Personally, I think Charlie Sheen is just preparing for the role of "Gary Busey: His Life Story" which will be one of the single greatest films ever made in the history of film. Gary Busey being the single greatest actor in the history of film and all.

EDIT: When I grow up, I want to be Gary Busey.

j.p.

White_Zombie
08-Mar-2011, 09:28 PM
am i the only one who's sick of hearing about charlie sheen?

bassman
08-Mar-2011, 10:37 PM

No...but you might as well get used it. I imagine he won't be going away for a while...

ProfessorChaos
08-Mar-2011, 11:43 PM

not at all, man. while fiddling with the radio on my way to work, heard 3 different morning talk shows discussing charlie sheen. enough is enough is enough.

Doc
08-Mar-2011, 11:46 PM

Sheen only has this to say in response:

http://cdn.wg.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/SHEEN-WINNING-CHICKS.jpg

:p

BillyRay
08-Mar-2011, 11:51 PM

You, me, and Emillio Estevez...

krakenslayer
08-Mar-2011, 11:56 PM
Apparently, he's not so hot at spotting the difference between horror flicks and snuff films. And he won't even sit in the same room as a guinea pig. :sneaky:

Danny
09-Mar-2011, 03:08 AM
rick and his group are under attack from charlie sheen, mel gibson, jay leno and birtney spears. fear the hunters part 1: first they came for the beer. and the jews.

Neil
09-Mar-2011, 10:38 AM

Nope! But it's sort of like watching a car crash taking place isn't it! You can't help but watch!

bassman
09-Mar-2011, 01:23 PM

It's all how you perceive it.
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2011/03/psych_distress.gif

blind2d
09-Mar-2011, 03:10 PM
There's a guy called Charlie Sheen now? Where have I been? Oh yeah... the caves... we've got pirates and chicks! Cloned chicks!

BillyRay
09-Mar-2011, 06:39 PM
I'm shocked that nobody's brought this up yet:

IRbzZG_JxYY

White_Zombie
10-Mar-2011, 05:06 AM
It's all how you perceive it.
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2011/03/psych_distress.gif

hahaha! he must have snorted a couple grams of pure cocaine.

blind2d
10-Mar-2011, 02:08 PM
No one got my Xena reference? I'm surprised... usually...

Ghoulman
10-Mar-2011, 10:24 PM
Good Lord please keep that fucking narcissistic lunatic away from this property!

hadrian0117
15-Mar-2011, 05:25 AM
Well, that's one way to save on the makeup budget.

CornishCorpse
17-Mar-2011, 08:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

-- -------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

9QS0q3mGPGg

Necessary post.

ProfessorChaos
19-Mar-2011, 08:41 PM
as sick as i am of this whole charlie sheen deal, that ATTN video is awesome and super-catchy....

Gryphon
20-Mar-2011, 12:12 AM
if Charlie Sheen was a drug you'd die after taking it and your face would melt off and children would weep around your dead body, and all that great jazz.

:elol::elol::elol::elol:
I'm going to remember that always :D

jded
20-Mar-2011, 07:05 PM
You think if they introduced him as a regular he'd dominate the program and ruin it? I guess they'd either have to cut him out or do a spinoff, call it Dead Walking Charlie.

Danny
20-Mar-2011, 09:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

9QS0q3mGPGg

Necessary post.

ripped that fucking audio son.

Gryphon
20-Mar-2011, 11:59 PM
It must be shared...
http://www.thezombienation.com/comics/2011-03-09.jpg

Wyldwraith
26-Mar-2011, 01:06 AM
Hmm,
Only can only hope that Sheen's "Master Plan" (Read: Ravings of a madman brain-fried by tons-o-crack) fails him, he has a sudden relapse, ODs and his heart explodes while he's having a particularly large bowel movement, while a gay "little person" (have to be PC after all) gives him head while he gives the midget Golden Showers.

THAT just MIGHT make him a blurb to be gone on about for a couple days, five days or so of blessed silence, then another blurb about his funeral and interviews with a buncha people talking out their ass once he's dead about what an awesome guy he was. Then.....silence.

Yes, I realize I just expressed my hope for another human to die horribly in a horribly compromising manner. I'm THAT SICK of Charlie Sheen's ravings and meltdown invading half the damned channels on cable. He was a B-list has-been 5 years ago, and this Crack Addiction and his bizarre Tom Cruise-level insanity it has spawned is the only thing getting him A-list airtime. God knows his TALENT...or lack thereof, can't!

So, anyone wanna pass the collection plate to buy Charlie a nice big helping of Temptation?

JDFP
26-Mar-2011, 01:45 AM
This just in...

This holiday season Kiefer Sutherland intends on attacking more Christmas trees in hotel lobbies and drinking copious amounts of alcohol at a hotel near you!

It's part of a new reality TV show in which hidden cameras follow Kiefer Sutherland around to see what entertaining things he can do night after night -- with the goal of each night outdoing the previous evening. If he can make it through 12 episodes (each episode chronicling a night) then FOX will agree to bring "24" back for another season and revive Kiefer's now fading career.

"WHERE'S THE BOMB!!!"

j.p.

Tom Price
26-Mar-2011, 02:45 AM
Alex Lifeson the russ(rush)ian hotel spazzing
New years eve mofo vs Sutherland
yeah yeah his pop made the pod people sound in invasion of BS remake SFW

JDFP
26-Mar-2011, 02:56 AM
Alex Lifeson the russ(rush)ian hotel spazzing
New years eve mofo vs Sutherland
yeah yeah his pop made the pod people sound in invasion of BS remake SFW

Wait, what does this mean in English?

j.p.

Tom Price
26-Mar-2011, 03:05 AM
Tennessean perhaps?

bassman
26-Mar-2011, 03:07 AM
Wait, what does this mean in English?

j.p.

It means troll....

rongravy
26-Mar-2011, 03:18 AM
Ok, whew. I was lost myself.
Unless you were summoning me...

I was tired of Charlie until I realised he was yanking everybody's chain. Then I just decided to not even give a fuck.
Pretty slick, though.
Maybe he should do UFC or something. Face down Joe Rogan. Two Blow hard celebs with too much tiger blood in their veins.

Ghoulman
26-Mar-2011, 01:29 PM
I loathe Charlie Sheen so much I wouldn't let the asshole suck the snotty end of my fuckstick if he was the last warm body on the planet. Sorry to drag this into the gutter like that, but man, that douchebag annoys the ever-loving shit out of me.