PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Pistolero Films
05-Mar-2006, 03:28 PM
I've been reading the forums here for the past year or so and finally decided to join up.

This spring I am producing my first zombie movie, The Reckoning. I've made short animated movies, commercials, infomercials and marketing videos for the last 20 years and decided to pull together a script around one of my favourite film genres.

Pre-production is already started and production begins this April in Toronto, Hamilton and St. Catharines Ontario Canada. It's being produced in association with Altered Egos Productions (who are churning out one of the most gruesome horror movies this summer - Woods End)

Anyhow, just thought I would make my introduction before I begin my postings.

Pistolero Films
15-Mar-2006, 06:02 PM
Auditions for The Reckoning are scheduled...

AUDITIONS TO BE HELD

Sunday April 2nd, 2006

Skydragon Centre
www.skydragon.org
27 King William Street,
Hamilton, Ontario,
Canada

Auditions start at 10am

Interested? Drop me a line at thereckoningmovie@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Adrenochrome
15-Mar-2006, 06:13 PM
I'm filming a zombie flick here in Kansas City....I've found that an add in the local paper brings out more fanatics.

Pistolero Films
16-Mar-2006, 08:34 PM
I use this service www.mandy.com

Being so close to Toronto and the filming community here is a bonus. A lot of really good talent coming forward.

livingdeadboy
17-Mar-2006, 12:11 AM
I am in Ontario as well and I start filming my new flick in the summer in Toronto and Barrie, didn't no there was HPOTD dude out my way!
awesome:D

Pistolero Films
17-Mar-2006, 12:29 PM
Living Dead Boy

Do you have a web site? Or anything on your film? Maybe we could share ideas/locations etc.

livingdeadboy
17-Mar-2006, 03:41 PM
Since we are in the very very very early pre-production stage, I don't have much except for a good script, and some early design artwork. However it would be great to share some ideas with you as I head more into production.
Email me any time at reesterfx@hotmail.com

Pistolero Films
18-Mar-2006, 05:16 PM
Will do. We can share resources, ideas, opinions etc.