PDA

View Full Version : Little bit of Walking Dead TV series info over at AICN

Neil
11-Apr-2011, 08:11 AM
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/49221

We were also treated to a video interview with Andrew Lincoln - the star of The Walking Dead that most of my friends here in London still can't believe is pretending to be an American. He says they're filming season two right now, and that "we're going to keep pushing the envelope of taste and drama" as they make more episodes. He also says that working on the show has allowed him to restart his career in a way that he never knew was possible, because "there's a whole continent where people don't really know who I am still".

The new season will apparently see the survivors moving further into the countryside, away from Atlanta, but will continue to honour the structure and tone of the comics. Lincoln also said he's not sure about whether the Stephen King episode is happening, but that he's very excited at the prospect. He also revealed how much he's enjoying himself these days "I get to wear cowboy boots and ride horses and shoot zombies! I'm living the dream!"

MinionZombie
11-Apr-2011, 09:44 AM
Literally just this second I was asking in another thread 'when do they start shooting again?' - and here I find they already are! Noiiice. :)

Can't wait to see a teaser trailer!!! :cool:

Neil
11-Apr-2011, 11:47 AM
Literally just this second I was asking in another thread 'when do they start shooting again?' - and here I find they already are! Noiiice. :)

Can't wait to see a teaser trailer!!! :cool:
Yep! Nice to hear filming is underway!

bassman
11-Apr-2011, 12:44 PM
Hrm. Kirkman said it would be May when they start shooting. Cool to hear, though.

AcesandEights
11-Apr-2011, 01:46 PM
"I get to wear cowboy boots and ride horses and shoot zombies! I'm living the dream!"

Definitely the new American dream of some, I'd say.

Moon Knight
12-Apr-2011, 12:25 AM
Oh yeah, baby, I like it raw! Looking forward to it.

bassman
11-May-2011, 05:00 PM
We were also treated to a video interview with Andrew Lincoln - the star of The Walking Dead that most of my friends here in London still can't believe is pretending to be an American. He says they're filming season two right now,

They must have misquoted Lincoln. Kirkman says they're still working on the scripts with a few weeks to go before filming.

THR: Has production started?
Kirkman: We’re well into the show; scripts are all completed and the final touches are being made and I think he cameras will be rolling in a few weeks. We’re all very excited to get back to Atlanta and sweat.

I knew there was something fishy about that. I would have heard on the news or about town if they were already filming...