PDA

View Full Version : 2 Minute Clip from DEADLANDS: The Rising

DjfunkmasterG
22-Jun-2006, 10:03 PM
Well Kiddies,

as I promised I am delivering. Here is a 2 minute clip from my upcoming film DEADLANDS: The Rising. (Actually 2 minutes 30 seconds) It will remain live for 48 hours. After that it will be pulled down.

This clip contains strong language, graphic violence, gore.

So sit back, relax and enjoy this clip.

LINK REMOVED! 48 hour time limit has passed!

Danny
22-Jun-2006, 11:35 PM
and once agan im getting a damn green screen again in a online media player vid, blollox.:mad:

axlish
22-Jun-2006, 11:48 PM
Sweet clip holmes. You are giving away too many good parts! Seriously, think twice before selling this on your own. Lion's Gate will buy the rights on that scene alone.

DjfunkmasterG
23-Jun-2006, 01:45 AM
Glad you guys are enjoying it...it is only up for another 40 hours then I am taking it down. So get it while you can.

chukrok
23-Jun-2006, 02:08 AM
Nice work dude! Props to you and your team. :D

BrotherD
23-Jun-2006, 05:16 AM
NIICE . . . !

I think I can safely say you can put me down for a purchase of the movie when it's finished . . . !

(The ONLY gripe I would have is that there didn't seem to be a lot of "age diversity" if what we saw . . . That is, everyone seemed to be in the mid-to-late-20s . . . I know that as no-budget-ers, we have to work with what we can get, but it would have been nice to maybe see a child or two . . . or an older adult . . . )

DjfunkmasterG
23-Jun-2006, 10:15 AM
Glad you liked the clip...

Actually... most of the cast & crew are in their 30's :D You will see a lot more diversity once you see the whole film...

However we are glad you enjoyed it.

LouCipherr
23-Jun-2006, 03:28 PM
Cool, glad you guys are enjoying the clip. That scene is one of my favorites, 'cause it has one of my favorite zombies in it (the one that throws the girl against the car.. if you've watched it, you know which i'm talking about.. :elol:).

This is one of the many intense scenes of the movie. I don't think it could've come out better than it did. Nice editing work Dj. :D

DjfunkmasterG
24-Jun-2006, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I hope you all enjoyed the clip, the 58 of you that watched it. :D

I have removed the link as the 48 hour limit has passed. Now we will concentrate on Post production activities.

livingdeadboy
24-Jun-2006, 12:21 PM
I liked the lady getting her throat torn out slowly...looked nice and painfull, the way it should be.

DjfunkmasterG
24-Jun-2006, 12:31 PM
That scene made me feel very edgy when I first cut it into the film so I cut it back quite a bit from it's original length. Originally the camera stayed on it for the entire grab and pull and was one long take, not two seperate angles like it is in the sequence. However, since I couldn't get passed how extremely violent it was I cut it back by 2-3 seconds.

Just so you know... The cut you all watched will be the official cut from the film. I will not be including the extended scene.