PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of the Dead figures

ZomB
02-Jun-2011, 11:02 AM
Hello HPOTD people. 1st time poster but long time zombie fanatic!

I was just hoping to get a bit of info regarding some of the available figures associated with Dawn of the Dead...the original of course.

I also have a list of random questions regarding Dawn but i'll save that for another thread. Its strictly mental stuff that only comes from watching the movie far too many times!

So what i'd like to know is how much a full set of the Reds Inc figures(no boxes) sells for? Im currently after the Stephen figure to complete my set so if anyone has one to sell please let me know! Cant believe that i never bought this all those years ago when i got the other 3. I dont mind paying a bit for this to complete my set if i know it could potentially be an investment...not that i plan on selling though.

Also can someone give me a bit more info on the NECA cult classic figures. Am i right in saying that there are only 3 of these (Stephen, Plaid fella & Krishna)? When were these originally produced & how did i miss them? Does anywhere still sell the full sets as currently on the UK amazon site i can only see the Hare Krishna zombie. One of the worst zombies in the movie for me lol...surely a Peter or Roger figure would have been better!

Also if anyone knows any other figures associated with Romero's movies please let me know. I know there's a Bub & Dr Tongue from Day but are there any others?

Thanks in advance for any info.

EDIT - done a bit more digging & i think i'll be able to get the other 2 NECA figures shipped from America. Still looking for that elusive Reds Inc Flyboy though!

kev
02-Jun-2011, 11:50 AM
Hi,
The Neca Figures, there were only 3, produced about 4 years ago. I have all 3 boxed and was thinking of selling, if you are interested in buying let me know.

bassman
02-Jun-2011, 12:25 PM
As you probably already know....there are a few figures(more like dolls) from Night - Ben, Barbara, and Hinzman, iirc. Then there are also three from Land, if you're into that. Big Daddy, Butcher, and Machete Zombie.

You should be able to find most of these opened or not on Ebay ranging anywhere from 10-40 Dollars. The Day Figures are still available on amoktime.com for 19.99.