PDA

View Full Version : New Frank Darabont interview

thxleo
23-Jun-2011, 03:47 PM
http://www.deadline.com/2011/06/emmys-the-walking-deads-frank-darabont/

bassman
23-Jun-2011, 03:54 PM
The whole "Darabont fired the ENTIRE writing staff!" thing was only two people. :lol: I won't ever forget people flying off the handle and saying he ruined the show.

Thanks for the link, leo. I only wish we could get some kind of confirmation on whether or not he'll be directing an episode or two. I imagine he will be, but nothing concrete has been mentioned.

Tom Price
24-Jun-2011, 07:20 PM
Hawaiian shirts are so 1985.
Watch this boneheads decline.
He made a PC movie now he is big shit because he directed a "magic negro" in green mile?
The Mist was good,......but he got my $4
I don't re-patronize film-going that is now quite expensive based on who made the last movie I liked.
CONTENT COUNTS

bassman
24-Jun-2011, 08:03 PM
He made a PC movie now he is big shit because he directed a "magic negro" in green mile?

That's not necessary, is it?

He also directed The Shawshank Redemption, which is generally considered one of the best films of the last 50 years, if not all time. You say content counts.....that perfectly describes Darabont's career. He may not have as many credits to his name as other writer/directors, but most of them are quality films. Quality over quantity. I would be suprised if his career declines anytime soon...

darth los
25-Jun-2011, 01:45 AM
Someone needs to take rush Limbaugh off of their pre-sets.

:cool: