PDA

View Full Version : TWD Season 2 Ep. 1 Teaser?

ShadowMan
29-Jun-2011, 09:05 PM
Darabont mentions that Nicotero and he shot a teaser trailer for the first episode of season 2. He said it was very "Day of the Dead" like in its bleakness and feel. Just wondering if anyone has seen this or knows when it might be shown.

Thanks!

Here is the link to the article:
http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2011/06/frank-darabont-interview.php

kidgloves
29-Jun-2011, 09:12 PM
Hmmm. Interesting. Cant wait to see it

bassman
29-Jun-2011, 10:13 PM
There's no better movie to reference. :thumbsup:

ShadowMan
30-Jun-2011, 01:04 AM
Agreed!

MinionZombie
30-Jun-2011, 10:42 AM
Teaser?! May the preparatory fapping begin! :lol:

bassman
30-Jun-2011, 11:51 AM
Just the thought of a teaser shot for the specific purpose of a teaser makes me giggle like a school girl. It reminds me of the first time I saw Stan Winston's Terminator 2 teaser.....anyone remember that?

Neil
01-Jul-2011, 09:36 AM
Darabont mentions that Nicotero and he shot a teaser trailer for the first episode of season 2. He said it was very "Day of the Dead" like in its bleakness and feel. Just wondering if anyone has seen this or knows when it might be shown.

Thanks!

Here is the link to the article:
http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2011/06/frank-darabont-interview.php
I hope they up the bleakness in the second series, and add a bit more threat when required. For example, they often seemed to be able to wander around the city without much concern when the plot required...

Legion2213
20-Jul-2011, 12:51 AM
Just caught this clip on youtube...

HNmwf_cI8q0

Don't know if it's the one posted in the OP 'cause the content isn't available in the UK or some such tight fisted bollocks. :mad:

bassman
20-Jul-2011, 02:06 AM
I'm pretty sure that's not Nicotero's teaser. It's nothing like Day and looks more like an intro to an episode. The theme starts to come in at the end.

MikePizzoff
20-Jul-2011, 04:17 PM
Just the thought of a teaser shot for the specific purpose of a teaser makes me giggle like a school girl. It reminds me of the first time I saw Stan Winston's Terminator 2 teaser.....anyone remember that?

The one with the T-800 being built? Hell yes, I remember that!