PDA

View Full Version : Season 2 Predictions

childofgilead
11-Sep-2011, 08:39 AM
While I was watching the episode Vatos just now, it looked like the area around Rick and crew during the season 2 trailer when he says "hell with the noise" was the hideout of the gang and the oldsters..

Do they go back to try and warn them you think?

bassman
11-Sep-2011, 01:57 PM
They do. Interview with actor Neil Brown, Jr who played Guillermo: http://scifimafia.com/2011/09/exclusive-interview-neil-brown-jr-teases-season-two-of-the-walking-dead/

Mike70
11-Sep-2011, 10:22 PM
my prediction is that the second season of this show will be just as boring, overblown, and idiotic as the first. i recently gave this thing another viewing in its entirety. i still find the first episode great, but after that i think the show rapidly becomes family drama shit. not interested and won't be watching.

Ragnarr
15-Sep-2011, 09:43 PM
There's a lot of directions they can go with the series, so I'd suggest not to write the show off just yet. If they regularly keep their fingers on the pulse of what fans generally like or dislike about zombie flicks, the show might come around more to your liking. Same thing happened in a way with ST-TNG. First season was stiff and shakey, but then the show began to hit its stride when Riker grew a beard. I'm looking forward to TWD's second season, and hopefully it'll have a long run.