PDA

View Full Version : Serious question guys..........

joeharley666
27-Oct-2011, 12:46 AM
Number one, what's the difference between the webisodes and the show the walking dead on AMC. I saw a clip of the so-called webisode and they were entirely different character than the walking dead. Am I missing something here because I thought the quality was awesome.
Is it supposed to be part of the series????? Or different show altogether?

Number two, are these webisodes any good????

And where can I watch it from the beginning.

Sorry but I haven't visited the board in a long while

Some feedback from some friends here would be awesome!

bassman
27-Oct-2011, 12:51 AM
The Wedisodes are directed by Greg Nicotero and intended to be a sort of "prequel" to the first season, only not with the main characters from the TV series. Essentially the webisodes are the back story of the bicycle zombie Rick encounters in the first episode of the TV series. You see what she was before her death and how she eventually becomes the crawling, sympathetic half-torso we all know.

You can view them all at AMCTV.COM or Youtube.

Ragnarr
27-Oct-2011, 01:05 AM
The webisodes have a slightly different feel to them than the series, but overall I think they're good. Maybe the webisodes were made to give a little extra wholesome zombie goodness to TWD's fans.

Ooh, hor devours! Don't mind if I do! Thanks! :)

babomb
27-Oct-2011, 04:07 AM
Webisodes are done using HD video and series is done using 16mm film. That's where the different feel comes from. Incredible what a difference something like that makes.

blind2d
27-Oct-2011, 11:17 AM
It's interesting to me how everyone has a different answer for this question. Also it's interesting to me how 'joe' does not know how to use proper punctuation, and yet he's being given the time of day from some respected intelligent people. Anyway, why ask us when you're using the internet, which has f*cking google on it? Oh well... whatever...

Thorn
27-Oct-2011, 02:25 PM
Webisodes are done using HD video and series is done using 16mm film. That's where the different feel comes from. Incredible what a difference something like that makes.

So true.

Also the acting is not as good, the guy in the basement was the only "actor" in the lot worth the powder it would take to blow zed to hell in my opinion. The dialogue was far from superb, and the script feels amateurish in many ways.

That said I still really enjoyed them they are web offerings I was not expecting gone with the wind I got what I expected and enjoyed them until the little girls line at the end which was... well it... it was just plain awful.

bassman
27-Oct-2011, 02:45 PM
Hey Blind,

Ignore list. It's wonderful. ;)

AcesandEights
27-Oct-2011, 03:07 PM
Not sure why or how this thread got off the tracks, but the question was answered. No need to leave it here tempting people to froth at the mouth.

It's the internet, take a breath before you assume someone's intentions and be careful who and how you joke with others.

Neil
30-Oct-2011, 07:32 AM
It's interesting to me how everyone has a different answer for this question. Also it's interesting to me how 'joe' does not know how to use proper punctuation, and yet he's being given the time of day from some respected intelligent people. Anyway, why ask us when you're using the internet, which has f*cking google on it? Oh well... whatever...

Remember what your mum said! If you don't have something nice to say, sometimes it better to say nothing!