PDA

View Full Version : So, I'm out of the country until Nov 5th

Neil
27-Oct-2011, 04:49 AM
And would have missed the first few episodes! Looking forward to using the jet lag as an excuse to sit up in the crazy early hours of the morning to catch up ASAP!

Not wishing to read the dedicated threads for the new episodes in case I hit a spoiler, what's peoples general opinions?

kidgloves
27-Oct-2011, 08:24 AM
Very good but uneven.

Thorn
27-Oct-2011, 02:22 PM
I am enjoying this season a lot, there are some gaps but really I loved both of them. Good use of flashback to build characters and set the stage from pre-walkers, very high production value, very good scripting (two small complaints).

I think you will enjoy them.

bassman
27-Oct-2011, 02:43 PM
The season opener left a bit to be desired, but I thought episode 202 was one of the best episodes of the entire series. Right up there with 101 and 105.

AcesandEights
27-Oct-2011, 02:53 PM
Very good but uneven.

Pretty fair evaluation, that I agree with.

Personally, I'm really liking it, in some respects, more than the 1st season.

Ragnarr
27-Oct-2011, 05:07 PM
I'm digging TWD-2 as much as I did TWD-1. There are aspects of each episode that tend to make me scratch my curly top, but then again I have the added joy of NOT having read the comic book series. In other words, I don't already know what's coming down the pike with TWD like some of the more well read brothers on this list. Ignorance is bliss! :)

Have a safe trip!

Neil
28-Oct-2011, 09:14 AM
Thanks guys! That's put my mind at rest until I get back!