PDA

View Full Version : Zombie killing super hero

Stubbs
27-Jun-2006, 12:13 PM
hey everybody:D
i have been thinking of writing a survivel-horror zombie story,about a super hero,
that saves the world/city/whatever (like every other super hero ) from the zombie horde. the thing is, i cant make up my mind what should be his origin,powers(if he has any),etc.

so,what should be the powers and origin of a zombie slaying machine in your opinion?

Exatreides
27-Jun-2006, 04:15 PM
Meth addicted blind midget with a super potent sense of smell.

Eyebiter
27-Jun-2006, 04:27 PM
If your partial to comic books, about Solomon Grundy from the DC universe leading the zombie horde, with a Marvel hero like Iron Man trying to stop him.

Trencher
15-Jul-2006, 06:05 AM
How mysterious do you want it to be?
I would suggest to no make him immune to bites and bullets.
You can tie his powers to whatever powers the zombies if they are are made by evil magic his powers are given from good magic.
Even though he is not invurable he can still lots of powers like fire controll or the ability to see through walls.

KingStoph
25-Jul-2006, 08:04 AM
How about a Rebel turned hero, make it a Woman aswell! she lived on the move for all her life as her family was wanted for involvement in asinating Bush and Colinder of Rice (LOL).

Now the world is Dieing shes the only one with the skill to keep on the move to avoid the undead, but at the same time Kill them all. Everyone gets behind her in the hope she can save them, the idiots are picked off and a few of them go to arms and try to work along side her but always end up being in her shadow, which leads to a few of them going off together. only to be found dieing later on and one of them manages to cough up some real usfull info before they keal over.

AND THEN SOME!!

That was all off the spot lol! any good? :D

Dommm
25-Jul-2006, 10:24 AM
How about a man/woman that moves, looks and has the intelligence of a man/woman but was bit in the initial outbreak and didnt fully turn. Cant kill him by shooting him anywhere but his brain. Also feels no pain

deadpunk
19-Sep-2006, 12:03 AM
hey everybody:D
i have been thinking of writing a survivel-horror zombie story,about a super hero,
that saves the world/city/whatever (like every other super hero ) from the zombie horde. the thing is, i cant make up my mind what should be his origin,powers(if he has any),etc.

so,what should be the powers and origin of a zombie slaying machine in your opinion?

Try downloading HEROMACHINE. It's a flash hero creation game that may help inspire your character. I've lost the link, and I'm too lazy to Google it for you, but it's a quick & free download that you may find fun as well as useful. :book: