PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something?

jded
18-Nov-2011, 05:12 AM
Yes I must have! I apologise to those that read this, for answering my question, and if my question was answered in another previous thread. As far as I can find, season two is supposed to have 13 episodes and a mid season break. Is that correct? How long is the break before it resumes? Wikipedia says 13 episodes, nothing about a break, and after the 7th titled "Pretty Much Dead Already" there are no titles for the remaining six episodes 8-13, only a date of February 12th 2012 in the 8th episode block.

bassman
18-Nov-2011, 10:52 AM
That's all correct. Thirteen episodes, of which the second block starts in February. We have two more until the break.

jded
19-Nov-2011, 06:32 AM
Well thanks for confirming bro! Hilarious! I came back to look if anyone had replied, 47 views and 1 reply, yours. Does this mean I am the big time loser, only one (at least on this forum) who doesn't know the schedule? Where'd you all find it out?
I guess the other thing about the last six episodes having no titles is a mystery back at the TWD headquarters then huh?

babomb
19-Nov-2011, 01:00 PM
I don't see any of that information on Wikipedia at all. But I do see that the series was originally pitched to HBO, which would've starred Thomas Jane. As who? Rick?

bassman
19-Nov-2011, 01:19 PM
Wikipedia isn't exactly the best source of information. The schedule for the current block is listed on AMC's site. Next week they'll air all of the episodes from this season leading up to the final episode before the break. Then it comes back in February after the Holidays.

kidgloves
19-Nov-2011, 06:25 PM
I don't see any of that information on Wikipedia at all. But I do see that the series was originally pitched to HBO, which would've starred Thomas Jane. As who? Rick?

Yeah it was Rick. It was pitched to another network as well. NBC i think

rongravy
19-Nov-2011, 10:47 PM
It could've been on HBO? That would've been awesome!